30. She's the only one i love

Third Person's POV

After a week of that wonderful date night with your Fiancée, you can't get enough with each other. You're always on her apartment or she's always on yours. You love experimenting things with her. Lately you and Kendall are sexually active, you had sex on Kylie's bathroom, on Khloe's guest bedroom, on her range rover, on your closet and lastly on her kitchen.

You look at Kendall beside you sleeping peacefully naked under the covers. You smiled at the thought of your last night events.
You stood up and go to the bathroom, you washed your face and you put on a shirt. You prepare a breakfast for Kendall because you know when she wakes up she's starving because you guys made love the whole night.

After you cooked breakfast for the both of you, you put the plates on the tray and you carry it on the way to Kendall's bedroom.

"Good morning babe." She said to you while stretching her arms and yawning.

"Morning love. Here, i cook you breakfast. I know you're hungry after last night." You smirked at her.

"Nope, i'm starving love. You cooked this? On my kitchen?"

"Yeah, this is all i can cook in your kitchen babe. You need to go on a grocery." I chuckled at her. You cooked egg florentine, that's all you can find in her kitchen.

"Yeah, i don't have nothing to do today. How about you?"

"I'm going to meet Zayn again we are going to record a song." I said to her.

"Mkay.. I'll just call Gigi to get groceries with me." She said while taking a big bite on her food.

"Okay love. Just take care, alright?"

After you ate breakfast with her, you put on your clothes you used last night. You bid goodbye to your Fiancée. While you are driving on your way to your house, your phone ring.

Cali Calling...

Hey Cal, what's up?

Y/n, we have to meet. It's urgent.

What? Like right now?

Yes. I have to talk to you.

Meet me at my house.

Wait, what? Where are you?

I slept at Kendall's. I'll see you there. Bye

You ended the call, you wonder why is your sister wanting to talk to you about. You just hope it's not a bad news about the company.
You pulled up on your driveway when you saw your sister is already waiting for you at your front door.

"Hey. What's the rush? Are you okay?" You gave your sister a hug and you both go inside in your house.

"Y/n i heard dad is already planning your wedding to Kaia." Your sister said to you as she walks in circles.

"What? I already talk to him and i said no!"

"You think dad will take no for an answer? What are you going to do? What about Kendall?"

"I haven't told her about this. She doesn't know anything about this Cali." You cried in front of your sister.

"Shit. Why?!"