22. Can't hold me feelings

Y/N'S POV

I woke up by the ringtone of my phone, i saw Kendall is calling me so i answer right away. The last time i hang out with her was the incident with the paparazzi, scooter told me that i should lay low for a bit until the issue with paparazzi's are gone.

KILLA😍😘 Calling...

Y/n? Are still sleeping?

Hey ken.. Yes why?

So uhm.. You know Kaia Gerber right?

Uh yeah? W-what about her?

She's throwing a party at her house, do you want to come with me?

Ken, you know i'm not a party person. Why don't you ask gigi?

She's going to be there silly! Please? Come with me.

Alriiight.. What time?

Yay!! I'll pick you up at 7 pm.

See you later killa.

......

It's already 6:30 in the evening and i started to get ready because Kendall is going to pick me up at 7pm. I put on my clothes, it's just a house party so i just keep it casual.

Me and Kendall arrived at Kaia Gerber's mansion

Me and Kendall arrived at Kaia Gerber's mansion. The house are already filled with cars which means there's already people inside.

"Ken! You're here!" I saw Kaia walking towards Kendall.

"Of course, i missed you!" Kendall hugged kaia and i just look at them.

"Oh, you're here with... Y/n." Kaia smiled to Kendall.

"Kaia... It's been a long time." I just smiled at her but Kaia looked so serious. I saw Kendall who is looking at us confusedly.

"Wait, you guys---"

An unfamiliar guy suddenly wrapped his arm around Kendall's shoulder interrupting Kendall and slightly making her in fear. "Long time no see love!" Wait, love?

"Anwar." She gracelessly removed his arm from her looking uncomfortable.

"Dance with me ken! Come on!" I looked at anwar and turned my head towards Kendall her lips mouthing 'Sorry' as she let him drag her away from me. I gave her a thumbs up to let her know that it was okay.