34. I wish you trusted me

Third Person's POV

After three hours of spending your time at hollywood hills while you're drinking and crying your problems away. You're already drunk but you know to yourself that you can still drive back to your house. You turn on your phone, you received a couple of messages but you didn't bother reading it.

Instead, you took a picture of the view and posted in your instagram.

Y/IG Name Thought you'd be there thru thick and thin.

Your phone rang, you answered your sister's call.

Cali calling...

Y/N! Where the hell have you been?! Why haven't you answering my messages?!

I turned off my phone, relax sis. Why? What is happening?

Mom is in the hospital Y/N. She had an heart attack. We're here at Beverly Hills Concierge Doctor.

I-i'm coming over there! Fuck i'm so sorry i didn't answer your call earlier.

Please hurry Y/N.

You heart dropped into your stomach as you heard the news to your sister. You feel like you wanted to throw up because of nervous and shock. You run to your car and started the engine and drove as fast as you could to the hospital.

You arrived at the hospital, you saw your sister crying and she told you that your mom is in ICU. She needs a by pass surgery.

"W-what happened to mom Cali? She was okay yesterday, right?!" You asked your sister.

"Mom heard dad talking to Rande Gerber about the deal, they had a huge fight because mom is so furious because she alresdy knew what dad did to you.. A-and she--" She burst into tears, she couldn't continue to talk.

You hugged your sister "Sshh.. Everything will be okay Cali." You walk up to your dad who is sitting beside the ICU entrance.

"You! This is all your fault! If mom died because of you, i fucking swear to God i will never forgive you." Your dad is crying and didn't know what to do.

You sat at the other bench of the hallway. You pull out your phone into your pocket, you wanted to call Kendall. But your mind is telling you not to.. You dialed Kylie's number.

Calling Kylie👌🏻❤️....

What?

Ky? I-i'm sorry if i disturb you. It's just that, i need you right now. I need my best friend right now.. (Crying)