29. Fallin' all in you

Y/N'S POV

Me and Kendall ate at Kate Mantilini Restaurant. I held her hand while we're walking to my car. I noticed some paparazzi are walking their way to us.

"Y/n! Is it true that you are collaborating with Zayn?"

"Smile to the camera Kendall!"

"Kendall have you met Y/n's family?"

"Who gave you that ring Kendall?!"

We just ignored them and as we got inside my car. I was about to drove off when i saw the paparazzi are in front of my car flashing their cameras. Kendall covered her eyes and i honked at them. They let us through and Kendall is laughing beside me.

"What? Why are you laughing love?" I said to her smiling.

"Nothing. It's like you want to run on them when they are blocking us."---"Your face looks funny." She's shaking her head while laughing.

"HA.HA.HA. Funny." I roll my eyes on her. "Where do you wanna go baby?" I added.

"Anywhere, as long as i'm with you." She said to me. "You're blushing!"

"Shut up. I'm not blushing kenny."

I stopped at the side of the road near the Hollywood sign.

We got out of the car and Kendall walked up near the fence and looked at the view

"You know, i grew up here in L.A but i never had a chance to go here." She said to me. "It's beautiful." She took out her phone on her pocket and took a picture.

"Yup, it's beautiful.." I just looked at her and she turned her head to me and gave me a smile. I walk up to her and hugged her from behind.

"I could be like this forever love." She said to me.

"Then let's get married. Right here, right now." She looked at me shocked then laugh. She didn't know that i'm being serious. "I mean not right here. But yeah.. You know what i mean."

"Baby as much as i want to marry you right now. How?"---"Besides, i want to have a memorable wedding day even if it's simple."

"I just thought about it, Hailey knows a pastor who can marry us." I said trying to convince her.

"How about my family love? Your family? They will get mad at us if we did that. We don't want to start our married life with our families are mad at us. Right baby?"

I took a deep breath. "Ugh okay, i'm sorry baby. I just can't wait to get married to you." Honestly, i'm scared of what my father might do to break me and Kendall apart.