21. Always protecting you

Y/N'S POV

Me and kendall are having peaceful lunch at Taste on Melrose here in West Hollywood. We saw a couple of paps taking pictures of us and waiting outside. I just shook my head when i saw them.

"Hi. I know that you are having a peaceful lunch with your girlfriend but my son is a really big fan of your music." A woman is standing in front of me and kendall with a 10 year old boy i guess?

"Oh, no. It's okay ma'am." I smiled at them and i looked at the boy "Hey bud."

"H-hi. I was just wondering if you could sign this?" He handed me a yellow hoodie.

"Nice hoodie dude. Sure, do you want a picture?" He smiled at me while nodding.

We took a picture on his mom's phone, i mouthed kendall 'Sorry' and she just smiled at me.

"Thank you.." He said and looked at kendall then he whispered in my ear. "I have a crush on her."

I chuckled "Oh you do? Do you want a picture with her too?" He nodded.

"Kenny, this little guy wants have a picture with you."

"Really? Come here." I took a picture of them on my phone and on his mom's phone.

"What's your name cutie?" Kendall asked him.

"My name's nick." He smiled at kendall.

"Nice to meet you nick." Kenny kissed his cheek and his face turn to red. He looks so cute. His mom thanked us and we both said goodbye to nick.

"You're always good with kids." Kendall said to me.

"I just love kids, i wanted to have a family and settle down someday.."

"How many kids do you want?" She asked me.

"Well, it depends on cara." I laughed at her.

"I fucking knew it's cara." She was about to walk away again.

"No kenny, i'm kidding! Calm down." I held her wrist while laughing. "It actually depends on you kenny."

She slightly punched my shoulder and rolled her eyes on me. I just laughed at her as i signal the waitress the bill.

Me and kendall are walking towards my car, while the paparazzis are following us. I saw that kendall is getting uncomfortable i held her hand while were walking.

It's just normal for us that we hold hands in public because people think that we're actually together. I saw a guy touched her butt as i looked at kendall looked so shock.

"You fucking asshole!" I push him and throw a punch on his ugly face. Kendall is dragging me into my car. Some of paps are still following us, laughing and shoving their cameras on our faces.

"Get the fuck away from us!"-"I've always been nice to you guys and you're all fucking rude!!" I said to them while i'm entering in my car.

"Sorry y/n, we apologize." The guy with the camera said to me.

"Tell me his name, and i'll fucking sue that fuck face!"

"I don't know his name but i'll let you know. Sorry again y/n." He said to me and i just nodded at him. I roll window up.

"Y/n, it's okay you don't have to sue that guy. I'm okay.."

"No kenny, i'm gonna sue him.hat guy harassed you. I'm gonna beat the shit out of him if he touches you again."

"Ssshh.. Calm down y/n. I'm fine, it happens. Let's just go, okay?" She said to me and hold my hand.

"A-alright.. I'm sorry i couldn't protect you kenny." I said to her.