28. Can't stay mad at you

KENDALL'S POV

I woke by the sound of my alarm, it's already 7am in the morning. I looked at my Fiancée beside me still sleeping. I got out of bed and i go for a run. I'm just gonna buy breakfast when i got home. I have a photoshoot at 10am and Y/n's is going to meet Zayn.

I arrived at my condo at 8am and i bought a breakfast for me and Y/n. She's already up, talking to someone on her phone.

"Alright mate, i'll meet you later at 10. Tell Gigi i said hi." She hung up the phone.

"Good morning love. I got us breakfast!" I walk up to her.

"Good morning Gorgeous. I'm starving. Why didn't you wake me up? We can go for run together." She said to me.

"You're sleeping like a baby, Y/n. Besides, i know that you're tired and exhausted from yesterday."

"Still, you could've woke me up. What if, there's a paparazzi following you or a creep following you again?"

"Love, i'm fine. Don't worry about me. So, what are you going to do today?" I asked her.

"I'm going to meet Zayn later at 10 at his studio. We're going to mix some beat for our music."---"How about you?"

"Wow! That's great baby! I'm really happy for you. I have a photoshoot with Kaia for Penshoppe." Speaking of Kaia, i forgot to ask Y/n on how she met Kaia Gerber.

"O-okay.. Do you want me to pick you up after?" She asked me. She seemed nervous when she heard Kaia's name.

"Can i ask you a question love?"

"Y-yeah sure love. What is it?"

"Did you.. and Kaia hooked up before?" I asked her in my calm voice but deep inside i'm praying that they're not.

"What? No! But---" she let out a deep sigh. "We dated for like a month. But i didn't know you back then." Oh my god.

"Why didn't you tell me about that before Y/n?" I asked her i'm a little bit pissed about it. Because she knows that Kaia is my friend.

"I don't know, it didn't mean anything to me. That was before i met you. I'm sorry i didn't told you about that love." She reached out to my hand.

"I just want you to tell me everything Y/n. We are going to get married in four months. I want you to be honest with everything, i don't want us to hide anything from each other."

"Kenny, i'm sorry.. Wait." I stood up and walk up to my room and locked the door. "Ken, let's talk about this." She's knocking on my door.

"We'll talk about it later Y/n. J-just leave me alone.." I'll admit it, i'm jealous and the fact that she hide that from me for years even when we were together is absurd.

"Okay love. I'm sorry okay? I'm just gonna go home. I love you.."---"I'll text you later." I didn't answer, i just listened to her.

I got out of my room after Y/n leave my condo. I took a shower and prepare for my photoshoot. This is going to be awkward because even Kaia didn't told me about her dating my Fiancée.

I arrived at the studio, as i saw Kaia is already getting ready. She greeted me and i just smiled at her. I wonder if she still has feelings for Y/n. That's why she was all over my Fiancée at her party.

"Hey Ken." She greeted me and i just smiled at her. I took a sit beside her because i'm waiting for my make up artist.

"So.. How are you and Y/n?" She asked me.

"We're good. Thank you for asking." I said to her.

"So you and Y/n are already engaged?" What? How did she know that?