6

KENDALL'S POV

Y/n rushes through the door before my sisters will ask her a hundreds of question about us. I don't want to be reminded by my mistake i did a year ago. I don't wan to talk about it, but kylie here does have a big mouth.

"Explain, kendall." Kim said to me. Here goes nothing..

As i explained to them, my sisters are in shock that i hid my relationship to y/n for 2 years and didn't even try to introduce her to them. I was scared back then, i'm not out in public and to my family. I'm scared of their reaction.

That time i was doing a lot of pr stunts, i have a contract that's why i can't introduce her to the world. Besides we wanted our relationship to be low key.. Anyway, i told my sisters about what i did to y/n. I cheated on her..

They told me that i'm an idiot to let her go. But honestly, i didn't let her go just like that. I did everything i could to talk to her, to explain myself. To apologize to her. I even go to her home town (Philippines) to find her and to apologize. But unfortunately i didn't find her there. Y/n shut me off. Which i deserve..

......

"Ken, are you up?" My little sister opened my door.

"Yeah, what's up?" I said to her and sat on my bed.

"I-i'm sorry about what happened earlier.." My sister gave me an apologetic look.

"It's fine, it's just that.. you have a big mouth." I said to her and laugh. I can't be mad at kylie, she's my best friend.

"No, it's my fault. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry too because i got mad at you for what you did to y/n." Me and kylie drift apart when she knew about what i did to her best friend. It's my fault and i know i deserve that.

"I understand, i mean.. You and y/n are best friends. I would have done the same thing you know."

"I love you ken. You're my sister and nothing will change that and i will always have your back. I got mad at you because y/n has been through hell after your break up."

"I know, and so am i. I couldn't change what i did. But i hope someday, she can forgive me."

"Oh believe me, she will. She loved you so much, more than herself i guess.." Kylie smiled at me.

"So.. Are we okay now?" I asked her and held her hand.

"Of course! You're my kenny poo! You know you can talk to me anytime, right?" We hugged each other.

"Yeah, and i love you too ky. Thank you for being there for y/n when she needed you." I smiled at her.

"I will always be here for you when you need me ken, and even if you don't. Sleepover?" She giggles and i nodded.

The two of us catch up and talked about our lives. We barely talk to each other after me and y/n broke up. Kylie asked me if i'm still inlove with y/n. And i said yes. She wanted to help me get back with y/n, but i told her i wanted to apologize to y/n first.

......

We are having a late breakfast because we woke up late.

"Ky, where is y/n's studio?" I asked kylie while i'm eating waffles.

"Uh.. At her house ken." She said to me like i know where y/n's studio.

"Where is her house kylie?"

"At the beverly hills, why?" Kylie looked at me confused.

"I.. um.. Wanted to bring her lunch?" I scratch the back of my neck.

"Oh my little kenny is still inlove with her ex." Khloe said to me while she put her hand at my shoulder.

"Stop it khlo." I rolled my eyes at her. "And kylie, you're coming with me!"

"What? Why? I have things to do.." Kylie protest.

"What are you doing? Besides going to the mall?" Khloe said to her as we both laughing at kylie.

"Fine. But you're driving! Because i'm so lazy right now. Like i don't want to move."

"Ky, you are always lazy! Come on we're leaving in 30 minutes!" I said to her while going to my room.

"Okaaay, relax lover girl." She follows me upstairs.

......

We grab some food for y/n at In-N-Out because it's her favorite. She texted kylie that she is in her studio. She doesn't know that i'm coming with kylie.

We knocked at her door. After a minute we heard someone is walking through the door.

"Hey y/n!!" Kylie greeted y/n.

"Hey! Oh. Kendall you're here. Come in."

Oh my god. She just got out of the shower. She is just wearing a sports bra and her favorite sweats. She looks amazing.

The snap of kylie's finger interrupted my thoughts..

"Earth to kylie. God, girl. Stop drooling! Let's go inside." I slap her arm to shut her up. I saw y/n laughing at us.

"Hey, we grab you some lunch." I gave her the food.

"Wow. My favorite! I didn't eat breakfast, i'm starving! Thank you guys." She said and she gave me a smile.

"Actually.. Ken bought that lunch. She doesn't want you to starve to death here in your house. Which you always do. Because you are a workaholic."

"Really? That's so.. Nice of you. Thank you kenny." Y/n said, she called me 'kenny' again. I miss her saying my name.

"You're welcome, so how's your rehearsal going?" I asked her while looking around at her house. It's fucking huge for one person.

"We're still rehearsing, do you want to go to studio?"

"Yes!! Kenny wants you to sing for her!" Oh my god kylie.

"You do?" She smirked.

"Yes." I answered as quickly as possible. "I mean.. If you just wanted to.." I aded.

"Yeah, sure. Follow me." Me and kylie followed y/n to her studio.

A/N: Hope you guys like my story. Don't forget to vote. Thank you! ❤️