11. Who do you love? Part II

After the song she wiped her tears right away. She looked at me in disbelief. The crowd is cheering and chanting. I know how much i hurt her, i'm ashamed of myself because of what i did. She's been a perfect girlfriend to me.

"Ken, what happened back there? Y/n look so mad.." Kylie asked me.

"She saw me and jordan.." I said to her and she's giving me a confused look.

"So? Isn't he y/n's best friend?" Okay, here goes nothing. I'm gonna tell my sister, she will know about this anyway.

"Kylie, i cheated on her with jordan."

"Wait, so he's the fucking guy?! Oh my god ken." Kylie look so shock about what i told her. "Go talk to her after the concert. Alright ken? Don't worry everything will be okay." My sister comforted me.

"Again, thank you guys for coming! So one last song, any request?"

I heard the one the fan shouted "Malibu nights!"

"Why are you guys always picking the sad song?!" Y/n said to her fans and let out a chuckle. She walk towards the piano, and she positioned her mic on the top of the piano.

Y/N'S POV

I have no choice but to sing the song that my fans requested. I started playing the piano, and everyone was so silent and serious.

There's no reason, there's no rhyme
I found myself blindsided by
A feeling that I've never known
I'm dealing with it on my own
Phone is quiet, walls are bare
I drink myself to sleep, who cares?
No one even has to know
I'm dealing with it on my own

I'm trying so hard not to be emotional in this song, but i remember everything that i've been through when kendall cheated on me.

I got way too much time to be this hurt
Somebody help, it's getting worse
What do you do with a broken heart?
Once the light fades, everything is dark
Way too much whiskey in my blood
I feel my body giving up
Can I hold on for another night?
What do I do with all this time?

I drink and cry myself to sleep, i'm wasted every night but thank God kylie was there for me to help me.

Every thought's when it gets late
Put me in a fragile state
I wish I wasn't going home
Dealing with it on my own
I'm praying but it's not enough
I'm done, I don't believe in love
Learning how to let it go
Dealing with it on my own

I remember what my mom said "Tears are prayer too, they travel to God we can't speak." I'm praying and hoping that when i woke up everything will be okay again. But nothing is happening..

I got way too much time to be this hurt
Somebody help, it's getting worse
What do you do with a broken heart?
Once the light fades, everything is dark
Way too much whiskey in my blood
I feel my body giving up
Can I hold on for another night?
What do I do with all this time? Yeah

I drive circles under street lights
Nothing seems to clear my mind
I can't forget
It's inside my head, so
I drive, chasing Malibu nights
Nothing seems to heal my mind
I can't forget

I always go for a late night drive just to clear my mind, it's always in my head that kendall cheated on me. And now, she cheated on me with one of my bestfriend..

I got way too much time to be this hurt
Somebody help, it's getting worse
What do you do with a broken heart?
Once the light fades, everything is dark
Way too much whiskey in my blood
I feel my body giving up
Can I hold on for another night?
What do I do with all this time? Yeah

I let my tears fall again, because i can't handle my emotions anymore. But i'm trying my best not to crack my voice so they won't notice that i'm crying. The people are just watching me, there is no chanting or cheering. I looked at them and they're just feeling the song..

I saw some people are crying. They're just like me, broken into million pieces. Or maybe they just remeber something because of the song..

I drive circles under street lights
Nothing seems to clear my mind
I can't forget
It's inside my head, so
I drive, chasing Malibu nights
Nothing seems to heal my mind
I can't forget
(It's inside my head, so)
I drive, chasing Malibu nights
Hey, hey, na-na

I let out a long sigh. "You know you really love someone when you can't hate them for breaking your heart. But i feel shatered and broken because the only time i gave love a chance, i end up feeling heart broken. I'm scared and sad because i don't think i'll ever recover from this pain." I looked at kendall.. "Thank you L.A!! Have a great night!"

I exit the stage and head to my dressing room. I covered my face and broke down in tears. Several minutes after i heard a knock on my door and it opened. I saw kendall...

"Y/n can we talk?" I just looked at her.

"Okay, if you don't want to talk. I'll just explain it to you. I'm sorry y/n, for everything that i did. Yes, i cheated on you with him. We drift apart when you went out of the country for 2 weeks, i know there is no excuse for what i did. But, he's been there for when i needed you. When i'm having an anxiety attack, or panic attack and when i'm stressed out. He comforted me, i needed you and i know you have problems also at that time. I didn't mean to hurt you, it just happened. I'm so sorry y/n.. I broke up with him on our anniversary, because i realized that i'm not inlove with him. And i am inlove with you. I'm so sorry for everything, i'm sorry that i took you for granted." Kendall said to me while she's crying.

"I'm not mad anymore, ken. I'm dissapointed, and sad. Because two of the most important people in my life betrayed me." I wiped my tears and i took off.

I looked at her before closing the door, she just sat there crying. I wanted to comfort her, i wanted to hug her. But i couldn't, i just wanted to go home and be alone for now.. I didn't say goodbye to kylie and her family and also the girls. So i decided to text them instead.

KYLIE👌🏻❤️

Ky, i'm going home.. Tell to your family i sad thank you for coming to my concert. I need some time alone.

GIGI😎

I'm heading home, i'm tired. Thank you again for coming, i'll talk to you guys soon.

It's just 10 in the evening. I'm laying on my best wide awake, scrolling and browsing on the internet. When a notification popped out on my twitter.

TMZ Live

Y/n is emotional in her concert. Kendall and y/n trouble in paradise?! (Video link)

My phone is started receiving messages and notifications. My phone shut down because there is no battery and i sat to my bed while massaging my temples. I opened my night stand drawer to look for my charger.

I saw a rustic wedding ring box that has a carved words saying 'Marry me?' at the top of the box. I bought this a year ago, i was about to propose to kendall on our anniversary night after we talked our problems.

But we end up breaking up..