32. Wrong

Third Person's POV

You woke up by the sun on your face, you forgot to shut the blind off last night because you're too drunk to care about your surroundings. It was almost like a routine, everytime you'd play a show. Instead of filling water bottles with water, they were filled with vodka.

You signed the contract deal with Gerber Tower Corp. You and Kaia are together, even if you guys seen in public you didn't talk to her much, you didn't kiss her, or hug her. You didn't even bother to hold her hand. You're like her body guard who follows her around.

It's already been two weeks, but you still haven't talk to Kendall. You send her flowers with letters at her condo everyday, you even bought a new phone to text and call her. She didn't block you, but she's not answering from any of your calls and text.

You heard your doorbell rang a couple of times. "Please, not Kaia. It's just 9am in the fucking morning." You mumbled to yourself.

You opened the door and you saw you Ex fiancée in front of your door.

"Kendall?" You heart flutters at the thought that she's come back to you. But instead running to your arms; she slap you on the cheek. You don't react, because you thought to yourself that you deserve it.

"Expecting someone else?" Her tears were falling down her cheeks and that is more painful than the slap that she gave to you.

"N-no. Baby, please don't cry.. I'm so sorry, i'm telling you the truth. Please believe me." You try to wipe her tears but she slaps your hand away.

"Don't touch me."---"Don't call me that, you don't have the right to fucking call me that anymore." Your heart breaks as her words echoed throughout your mind.

"Ken, i'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for messing it up the first time. Fuck, i'm so sorry for hurting you like this." You said, your voice filled with regret and honesty.

"You really expect me to believe all your lies Y/n? Do you fucking expect me to forgive you? You made me a fucking mess. I couldn't sleep, i couldn't eat for the whole two weeks! I couldn't focus on working because the picture of you and Kaia are still on my fucking mind!"

"I can't fucking believe you." She scoffs in your face before pulling a ring off of her finger. She handed it to you. "There's your fucking ring back Y/n." She said, and her tone is as cold as ice yet you could still hear the faint crack in her voice.

"Ken please.. Don't do this to us! I love you! I love you so much, please don't leave me Kendall. I'm begging you.. Just, please believe me." You cry, and you kneel in front of her. You'd rather lose your pride than lose her. But it seems that you're losing both.

She looks at you one last time before opening your front door. "Goodbye Y/N."

You broke down in tears as soon as she left your house. You couldn't believe what she just said to you. The word that you didn't think she'll say to you. After an hour of crying your phone dinged a few times.

Zayn Malik

Just wanted to remind you about you appearance at my concert tonight mate.

Eat your fucking breakfast and don't drink tonight!

Alright mom. I'll see you later, break a leg mate.

You actually forgot about the concert, if Zayn isn't your friend you wouldn't wanna go. Kaia will follow you there, you're ashamed of seeing with her in public.