17. Your Bestfriend

KENDALL'S POV

Y/n closed the door. I changed my clothes, i already text kylie that i'll just meet them at the restaurant. I'm really worried about y/n. She's alone in her house and there is no one will take care of her.

I drove to La Boheme restaurant to meet my family. I saw them at the big table. I walk up to them and kylie saw me.

They already ordered some food, they are waiting for me so we can eat together.

"Hey ken!!" She stood up and hugged me.

"Where's y/n?" Kourtney asked me.

"She's not feeling well, after this dinner i gotta go to her house." I said to them.

"So, how was last night?" She said to and wiggling her eyebrows.

"What about last night?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Did you guys do it? Kylie told us she saw on top of y/n sleeping peacefully." Khloe said to me.

"Oh my god. Stop, we didn't do anything. Nothing happened guys. What kylie saw was an accident." I lied. It's not an accident, i woke up and i saw her sleeping peacefully. I just hugged her, i didn't realize that i fell asleep on top of her.

We ate dinner together, they don't stop bugging me about last night and the kiss on the runway. I don't know why y/n kissed me. I know it's just a stunt, on the other side i wanted to think that, that kiss is real.

"Guys, i have to go. Thank you for coming." I said to them.

"Take care kenny! Take care of my best friend!" Kylie said to me while waving.

They decided to stay there to eat a dessert. But i wanted to take care of y/n. I drove to her house and knock on her door.

Calling GIRLFRIEND❤️😍...

Hello? Ken, what's up?

I'm here at your house. Open up!

For real? Yeah okay, wait.

She hung up the call and i heard her footsteps coming right to the front door. She opened it, she's wearing her sweats and an over sized shirt.

"I missed you!!" I walk up to her and i hugged her.

"I missed you.. too? I just saw you two hours ago ken." She laugh at me.

"You're no fun." I rolled my eyes on her.

"So, what are you doing here ken? It's not that i don't want you here but i just didn't expect you to come here this late."

"Nothing, i just wanted to take care of you." I said to her and i sat on her couch.

"I don't need a baby sitter, but i won't deny that i need some company." She let out a small laugh.

"So, do you want to watch movies? I'll make popcorn!!" I said to her while jumping and clapping. I just missed spending time with her.

"Only if we watch a horror movie kenny." She smiled at me and wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ugh fine. But you need to hold me when there is a jump scares."

"I'll hold you always ken, don't worry." She smiled at me. I can't feel my face because of blushing.

"You promise?"

"I promise. So, go make popcorn woman!" I slightly punched her shoulder and walk up to her kitchen.

We're watching Hereditary and i started feeling uneasy, because i don't like horror movies. I covered my face with my hands whenever i feel like there will be jump scares.

"Come here." Y/n said to me. I gave her a confused look because i don't know what she want me to do.

She put her arms around me and she pulled me closer to her. I lean my head on her shoulder. I stared at her while she is focused watching the movie.

"The way you look at me, make my heart melt jenner." She smiled while she's still watching the movie.

"I can't help not to stare at your beautiful face y/n." I smiled at her.

"Wow such a flirt kendall." We both laugh and her phone ring..

I saw the caller id and its Cara, with her picture on eating a burger. Even when me and y/n are in a relationship, i didn't have a chance to introduce them to each other.

 Even when me and y/n are in a relationship, i didn't have a chance to introduce them to each other

Y/n stood up and answer cara's call. I can't hear what cara's saying but y/n said.

"Really? You're here mate? I'm actually with kendall right now. But i'll see you soon, yeah?" She called y/n first and not me? Unbelievable.

"I miss you too! Yup, still single. Just hit me up, alright?"

Y/n ended the call.

"You know cara?" I asked y/n. She paused the movie and sat beside me on her couch.

"Uh yeah, i met her in London. She is cool and funny."

"What's the story behind her picture on your phone?" I asked her. I'm curious..

"I stayed in London for 2 weeks after we broke up, we bumped into each other and she introduced herself to me. She said that i look familiar, she took my number. After that day she texted me that she wanted hang out and we had lunch at In-n-Out."

"You do know that i know her, right? Like she's one of my bestfriend?" I asked her.

"Yeah, i wonder why you didn't introduce me to her when we were still dating." Because i don't want to.

"Because i don't want to. I-i mean she's in London and were here in L.A?" She just laughed at me. "Can i ask you something?"

"You just did. But, okay. What is it?" I rolled my eyes on her.

"Did you and cara... Hook up?"

"Do you want an honest answer?" She look serious. Oh my god, please don't.

"Yes, i just want you to be honest with me."

"No, we didn't. She made a move on me, but i turned her down."

"Why? I guess you are the first one to turn cara down." I said to her and that's a fact.

"Because at that time, i'm still in love with you and i don't want to do anything that i will regret after."

"Would you sleep with her now that you're single?" I asked her again.

"Nah, i got my eye on someone else kenny. I'm just waiting for her to make a move." Fuck. Who?!

"Wait, who?!"

"You're asking way too much question ken. It's a secret. You'll figure it out."