Part One - Chapter Six: The Proposition

Mia stared at Iker trying to wrap her head around what he was saying, she was a little taken back by what he had asked her; she didn’t even know how to respond to what he had said.

“So let me get this straight… we’d be having sex but not in a relationship?” Mia said trying to make sure that she had heard him right and she swallowed when he nodded his head; his brown eyes watching her wondering how she would take this.

Iker knew that it wasn’t every day that someone got this sort of proposition, he didn’t know how she would take what he was offering; he hadn’t been able to do anything like this with Sara, she had never approved of what he had wanted to do to her in the bedroom.

“What would this include?” Mia asked curiously watching him, she didn’t know why he was asking this of her; she didn’t know why she was even thinking about saying yes, but her job was to make sure that Iker had everything that he wanted.

“I’d want you at my beck and call… you’d do what I told you when we were alone together,” Iker said making Mia swallow, she nodded her head as she thought about what he was saying; she nibbled on her lip before Iker reached up and stopped her, she stared into his dark eyes as she felt his thumb run along her lip as he pulled it from between her lip.

Iker watched her knowing that this was a lot to take in but he wasn’t about to deny that he wanted her; Xavi may have pointed Iker in her direction but he’d been having certain thoughts since he had met her.

“Give me tonight and I’ll show you what I want, if you don’t like it then we’ll forget this ever happened,” Iker suggested, he was starting to ache for the brunette and he knew what he wanted.

***

Standing in just her midnight blue underwire bra and bikini briefs, Mia shifted nervously as Iker watched her from the bed; his brown eyes moved across her bare skin, he was a little surprised that she had agreed to sample tonight with him.

“Relax,” Iker murmured pushing himself to his feet, he was wearing a pair of jeans that rested low on his hips; he walked around Mia admiring her before he rested a hand on her shoulder.

Iker gently applied pressure to her shoulder making her sink to her knees before he walked in front of her; Mia ducked her head down making Iker smile as he watched her.

Iker didn’t say anything watching her for a moment, she looked perfect like this to him and he wouldn’t be able to find another woman like this for him.

“You look hermonsa like this,” Iker said resting a hand on her head, he brushed so hair from her face as he thought about what he wanted to do; he swallowed thickly as he tried to calm himself, the last thing that he wanted to do was scare her away.

“There are so many things that I could to you tonight… but I think we’ll start off simple,” Iker said offering his hand to Mia, she glanced up at him cautiously before she took his hand and he helped her back to her feet, she didn’t know what she was letting herself in for but she couldn’t help but be curious about what he was going to do to her.

Iker nudged Mia towards the bed, he didn’t have to say anything since she knew what he wanted her to do; she climbed onto the bed and settled making the footballer smirk as he looked at her stretched out for him on the bed.

Iker moved to collect his black tie, he chuckled to himself moving to the top of the bed and used the tie to attach her hands to the headboard; he trailed a hand carefully down her body as he looked at her.

“Now do you think you can stay silent without me gagging you?” Iker asked making Mia nod her head, she wondered how much of this stuff he was into as he moved away from her; his hand trailing down her bare form before he pulled away completely.

Iker stood at the end of the bed as he watched her knowing that he’d never had a woman like her before; his first had known what he wanted and they had only lasted four weeks.

Then there had been Sara and as soon as she got what she wanted and had put a stop to the things that he had liked.

“I’m so torn right now amante, I just can’t decide what I want to do with you,” Iker said resting his hands on the top jeans and popped the button; he carefully pushed them down his legs before he cupped himself through his black briefs, he stared intently down at Mia as his mind raced with the idea of what he could do with her.

***

Mia breathed heavily as Iker settled next to her, the two of them were covered in sweat and the footballer just couldn’t seem to keep his hands off of her; she flexed her hands as she glanced up at the tie that kept her restrained.

Iker chuckled kissing her neck before he reached up and untied her hands, he rubbed them carefully so that the blood could flow back into her hands; she had done better than expected and he hoped she’d agree to have him again.

“You okay?” Iker checked setting his tie on the bedside table, his brown eyes looking at her concerned; he had been easy on her but he was aware that he could be a little rough when he got carried away.

Mia nodded her head as she watched him, she took a deep breath as she tried to calm her breathing; the sheet covered her naked form while her underwear lay on the floor with Iker’s.

“I’m okay… I wasn’t expecting anything like that,” Mia said looking at the footballer, he chuckled as he watched her; he hadn’t done anything like that since he had first started going out with Sara.

“So what do you think?” Iker asked watching her closely, he didn’t know what he would do if she said no to him; his mind was relaxed after what had happened during the match and he was glad that he wasn’t stressed anymore.

Mia nibbled on her lip again as she thought about it, she nodded her head cautiously knowing that she was going to have to be careful if they were caught then she’d be in trouble.

“I need to hear you say it,” Iker said pushing himself up and looked at Mia, he needed to hear the words from her lips before he took the next step with her; Mia sighed as she thought carefully for a moment about what she was doing.

“Okay,” Mia said making Iker smile before he kissed her, he was taking a risk by getting involved with Mia; he sort of had a had a girlfriend who would want him back when the tournament was over but he couldn’t help himself.

“Gracias,” Iker said moving on top of Mia, he pinned her hands above her head as his eyes searched her blue ones; he kissed her softly as he held her down, this was nothing more than stress relief for him and if it helped him focus on the tournament then so be it.

Mia kissed Iker back, she had a sinking feeling that she was going to regret getting involved with Iker; he had a girlfriend and she was overstepping her mark as his assistant.

Mia was only a volunteer and she truly had no idea how long Spain would remain in South Africa; however she was willing to take that chance to spend more time with Iker.