Part One - Chapter Seven: Dealing with Jealously

Mia glanced over at Iker taking a seat at breakfast, it had been a couple of days since she had first slept with the footballer and with him focusing on training she knew that it would be a while until he called for her again.

Cassidy huffed sitting down, she was already in trouble with Vicente for flirting with several of players; the two women had been warned against getting involved with any of the footballers and Mia knew she would be in trouble if she was ever caught.

“So how did you sleep?” David asked looking at Mia, he had been spending a lot of time with her while Spain prepared for their match against Honduras; the footballers had them running a lot of errands when they weren’t training.

“I slept fine,” Mia said smiling at David, she felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up as she spoke with David; she had no doubts that it was Iker watching her, she hadn’t seen him properly since they had spoken about their strange relationship.

The volunteers talked quietly between them before someone cleared their throat, Mia looked at Iker confused as he stood next to the table with an unreadable expression on his face; she could see David and Freddie looking at the footballer confused about why he was there.

“I need you’re assistance after breakfast,” Iker said making Mia nod her head, she smiled at him wondering what he needed her for; she turned her attention back to her toast as he headed back to his table.

Cassidy scoffed annoyed that Mia was able to work with the footballer and she wasn’t even allowed to talk with any of them; she didn’t know what was so special about her cousin that she was doing better work.

***

Iker’s eyes rested on Mia allowing her into his bedroom, she looked at him curiously wondering why he had wanted to see her; she was wearing a grey forever T-shirt and black high waisted skinny jeans paired with suede classic grey trainers.

“Iker, is everything okay?” Mia asked she had a feeling that this was about their little agreement; she watched him as he moved to shut the blinds meaning that they were completely cut off from the world.

Iker turned to look at her, he was on edge and seeing her with David had triggered something while they had been at breakfast; he didn’t want any other man to have her like he did.

“Strip,” Iker said roughly making Mia stare at him for a moment before she nodded her head, she pulled her top over her head and quickly moved to remove her jeans and trainers; she knew better than to keep him waiting.

Mia shiver slightly as the air conditioning cooled the room as she stood in just her black and burnt orange soft cup bra and bikini briefs; Iker watched her for a moment before he moved to turn off the air-con.

“I don’t like the way that David looks at you… it’s like he thinks you are his,” Iker said circling Mia, he walked around her like she was some sort of prey; he couldn’t believe he was getting jealous of someone that he hadn’t known for long.

Mia glanced at him ducking her head as she wondered what had gotten into him; Iker didn’t seem like type to get jealous over nothing.

“I need to know that I’m the only one Amelia,” Iker said pulling off his shirt and threw it into the corner, his brown eyes never leaving Mia as she swallowed; she knew that he wouldn’t push her into doing anything that she didn’t want to but she wanted to make him happy.

“Come here Amelia,” Iker said his voice is quiet and low with just the hint of a growl, he had taken to calling Mia by her full first name when they were alone; he felt like it was appropriate when they were alone together.

Mia carefully approached Iker and allowed the footballer to hold the back of her head and tangle his fingers through her dark locks of hair.

Iker drew her into a kiss for a moment before he pulled back and searched her eyes, his fingers ran through her hair as he took a deep breath; he needed to know that she was committed to this like he was.

Iker rested a hand on Mia’s shoulder and carefully applied a little bit of pressure before Mia sank to her knees without any hesitation; she knew what he wanted as she looked at him, his breathing got heavier as she looked up at him.

“Dios,” Iker breathed wondering if this was really happening watched Mia as she unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down his legs; she swallowed as she admired the footballer, he was wearing a set of black Calvin Klein’s.

Iker's long fingers caress her cheek and tuck some of her hair behind her ears, he watched as she parted her lips and mouthed him through the material to try and taste him.

“Mia,” Iker moaned as he looked down at her, she looked up at him innocently knowing that by the end of this that he would know that he was the only one that she wanted.

[Warning Lemon]

Iker pushed at the elastic of his briefs as Mia pulled her face back to let Iker push them off of his hips and kick them off of his legs; he was breathing hard as he looked down at the brunette.

Resting a hand on top of Mia’s head, Iker carefully pulled her towards him knowing that he couldn’t take much more of this; he gripped the base as he brushed it against Mia’s cheek leaving behind a trail.

“You have the perfect mouth for this,” Iker said hoarsely as he pulled his hips back just enough, Mia grinned realising that she hadn’t even done anything yet and he was coming apart at the seams just because of her.

Mia licked around the head, content to suckle there until Iker guided her head forward, forcing her to loosen her jaw and take in as much of Iker as she could.

“Dios Amelia… you are hermonsa like this,” Iker panted looking down at her, he couldn’t believe that she was allowing him to do this; Sara had never wanted to be anywhere near his private parts and he knew that it had been a while since he’d been sucked off like this.

Mia felt her lips stretch around Iker, she could taste him heavy on her tongue and she sucked him gently; hollowing her cheeks as she carefully started to pull back before Iker stopped her and pulled her even closer.

“I’m not going to last,” Iker panted as his breathing came out in harsh pants, he carefully pushed his hips forward; this was too much for him and he knew that it was going to end as his stomach started to tremble.

Iker’s brown eyes fluttered closed as he finally came apart for her, he gripped tightly onto her hair as he moaned; his hips stuttering for a few moments before he let go and allowed Mia to pull away.

Mia licked her lips as she looked up at him, she was a little surprised by this turn of events but she knew that this wasn’t meant to happen; she was only with him until the end of the tournament and neither of them could get attached.

Iker tried to catch his breath, he didn’t know what to expect now that had happened; he did know however that he wouldn’t be leaving his hotel room anytime soon and neither would Mia.