Chapter 2- The Letters

Jahari

"Damn girl took yo ass took forever

"Damn girl took yo ass took forever. I got hoes to meet" I give London a quick hug as we take a seat. "Jahari shut yo ass up. this is important."

London called me and told me that she had to tell me something so I cancelled everything else. "Okay so what's wrong?"

"I need you." She says. I blink twice and start to get up. "You got me fucked up." I wasn't mad but I was irritated that she thought I would do some slimy shit like that. Khalil been my nigga for the longest and I would never fuck with one of his girls

Standing up from my seat, London immediately starts to recover. "Noooo not like that dumbass. Im not foul like that."

I breathe a sigh of relief before taking my seat back. "So if it's not about that then what is it about?" London goes in her backpack and pulls out some kind of papers.

"Tye has been sending me letters from prison." She says lowly. I stare at her blankly. I haven't seen or spoke to the nigga since he got put in jail. Ally ain't deserve that shit. Especially since she was pregnant.

"What are the letters about?" I say dryly. London shuffles the letters as if they're cards. "Just about how he's been doing and asking about us. As if I give a fuck." She pulls one letter out and places it in front of me.

"But on this one it has something else." I grab the letter and read it. "He wants me to visit." London interrupts before I could finish reading.

"Damn so what you gone do?" I ask. It wasn't nothing bad but it wasn't nothing good either. She shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know. That's where I need you to come in. What do you think I should do?"

I start looking around. "I meannnn I really don't give a fuck about the nigga but I understand if you would want to hear him out. Does Khalil know?"

She shakes her head. "Not yet. I'm going to tell him. I just needed somebody else's take on the situation." I grab my brush and start brushing my waves.

"I feel you London."
________________
London

" ________________London

"Fuck no. You not going." I cross my arms and follow Khalil around the room while he kept avoiding me.

"Okay one, stop moving and avoiding me." Khalil stops and his green eyes give me a death stare. "Why can't I go?" I whine.

"Because I don't trust him enough to let you go by yourself and I know that if I go with you imma end up beating that nigga ass." He says coldly

I could understand that. Ally was like a sister to him and it hurt him just as much as it hurt me when she died.

"Im not going because I trust the dude either. But I feel like seeing him will bring me some kind of relief." I says quietly.

"You can go. But if that nigga say something out of line - and I'm deadass London- let me know."

I nod my head. "Wahhhhhhhhh." I look behind us and see King waking up. Khalil starts walking over towards him looking stressed and tired. "I got it." He says going in King's baby bag.

I start thinking about what Vic said. When he gets the pacifier out of the bag I grab it out of his hand. "Go lay down. I got him."

Khalil gives a surprised look and smiles before leaving out.
___________
"What got you being so nice?" Khalil Asks when I come into the room. I laugh sarcastically. "Nothing. We just gotta make this thing work." I say pointing between the 2 of us.

I lay on the bed and get close to him. It's been a minute since we have been like this and I slick miss it.

"What is this thing?" Khalil asks. I think for a moment. "To be honest I don't know." I feel Khalil's breathing as my hand layed on his chest.

"London, I don't know what it is either. All I know is that I'm never gone stop fucking with you. We're just going to have to stay close until we get ourselves right."

"I agree." We start getting quiet and just enjoy each other's company. My hands start to roam around his arms and I notice a small tattoo with the initials L.R and a heart.

"What's this stand for?" I ask curiously. His eyes match what I was looking at and he grins. "It's your initials."

"Can't be. My name is London Baker. It should be L.B. so what does it stand for."

"Well let me restate it." He kisses my cheek. "That Stands for your future initials.. London Rayes."

I blush at him giving me his last name. I turn my head around so he can't see me and he just laughs.

"Yeah you a keeper." He continues kissing all over my face. "But we got the rest of our lives to get those initials. "His kisses turn passionate as he trails down my neck. "We have all night too." His deep sexy voice whispers in my ear.

His mouth travels down my stomach as he unbuttons my shorts. Taken by surprise I gasp as I feel him on me. His tongue teases my clit. "Khalil m-move. King needs me." I lie trying to get out of it. I was already on climax.

"Ahhh." I moan as he sticks his fingers inside me. "Quit lying." He quickly says before returning back to his feast.

He pulls me closer to him as his fingers rub my pussy until I can't take it any more. I release right on him. Not even having the energy to tell him to get back.

"You has all this built up tension and now you wet as fuck." He laughs. I breathe hard still exhausted. "Man shutup

"You still have that damn attitude. I must ain't do enough then. Spread ya legs."

I smile and do as he say.