Chapter 8- Crushing

Vic
I'm sitting there in my room doing my homework when London barges in - again. I swear if she's on another one of them mood swings imma go off. Instead she looked happy and had on a cute outside.

She tries to rush out of my room but I stop her, making her smile. "Ummm where you going?" I ask like somebody mama.

"To see Jayden." She says. I drop my smile and give a simple "oh" before going back to my homework. Not that he was ugly because he was fineee. I just know that she's for Khalil and him only.

"Who watching King?" I say remembering that London has a whole child. "He's  coming with me and I'm dropping him off at my mamas"

"You still not talking to him?" I ask, not even having to mention Khalil's name all the way. "Nope because he needs to learn. And maybe this is what we need. A break." She says.

" a break doesn't mean you get to go out with other people London." I stress. She rolls her eyes. "I don't care."

I just nod my head dropping the conversation. She'll learn soon enough.

All of a sudden London starts gushing at me. "Awww you being a little Nerd today. It's looks so cute." I swat her away and go back to work.

I had on my glasses and hair in messy bun. Personally, I hate the way I look with glasses. That's why only a few have seen me in them. I'll be crazy to let any boy see me in them.

Getting sidetracked, London brings me back to reality when she says her goodbyes and walks out of my room.

After a few hours of working I start getting sleepy and drift off. I am then awaken by the sounds of the door, as if somebody is opening it.

I go downstairs thinking it's London who just forgot the keys. "Who is it?" I say just to make sure.

A deep husky voice replies and i know that voice from anywhere. What is he doing here ? I open the door and come face to face with Alex

"New style I see." He smirks pointing to my glasses. I forgot I had these things on and curse myself for it. I turn around and snatch them off my face. Alex gives a quick laugh out of my embarrassment.

"Shut up before I call the police on you for trespassing." He stops smiling then. Ha.

"Im not trespassing. London told me to come by here and drop some more of King's clothes off." He says stepping into the house as if I actually invited him. The nerve.

"Oookay." I snatch the duffel bag from his hands. "Well I have the clothes now so you can go." I say not wanting to have to stare at his fine self any longer,

He scoffs at me and just walks deeper into the house. He poops himself on the coach and turns on the Tv watching the NBA playoffs.

While his back is turned I take time to look at him. I mean actually look at his. The way his jaw clenched when someone missed a shot. The way his eyes blink fast when it's down to seconds. The way his strong muscles contract when he attempts to hold in his excitement. Seconds of watching and I could write a whole essay about him.

"Stop staring at me." He says in a cocky voice. I turn around obviously embarrassed and head to my room. "Boy shutup." I say before leaving.

In my room I take my glasses off and put them up. I don't get no more than 2 minutes of silence when a figure standing at my door appears in the corner of my eyes. Alex.

"Who said you could be here. Get out." I say

Silence. He doesn't say anything. He just walks to my chair and sits in it staring at me.

"Oh so you can't speak?" I say getting slightly irritated. Alex uses his fingers to pretend unzip his lips.

"I can speak. You just told me to shutup though. So I'm doing as the queen says." He brings his fingers to his mouth , zipping them up once again.

I roll my eyes at his childish self. "Okay you can talk." I say half serious half laughing.

A big goofy smile is plastered on his face as he lays back in the chair. "Thank you."

I go back to my work. It's hard to concentrate with a whole boy in my room though. Especially when that boy is Alex. I feel him studying me and I look up to him staring at me.

"Are you gonna keep looking at me like that?"

He shrugs his shoulder. "I mean you won't give nohody a chance so all I really can do is stare and dream."

I smirk, wondering if his dreams are as dirty as mind. "Well." Is all I manage to say.

He scrunches his eyes brows at me in confusion. "Where are your glasses?" He asks.

"Away. Where you can't tease me about it." I didn't need any more embarrassing moments from him.

"I like them." He mutters looking at his shoes. I whip my head and act like I didn't hear. "Huh?"

"I said I like them. They fit you." He repeats. Well that's a first. I used to get teased for them making me wear contacts. The only reason I'm wearing these glasses is because my contact order hasn't come in.

"Well thanks you-." I start to say before he cuts me off.

"How can I make you mine?" He blurts. My eyes widen a little but I quickly recover. "What do you mean how?" I say playing stupid.

"I've apologized a million times, send you texts and calls that you ignore, and other goofy stuff. And yet you don't notice me. Why you keep playing with me?" He says

"Don't you have a lil friend girl or something?" I say trying to be funny. Me and him may not talk but word about him gets around quick. And I saw him and the lightskin together sometime last week so that cancelled any chances I was going to give him.

He waves me off. "Yeah. A friend. Just like you said it. And you know I'd drop her for you anyday so what's the problem?"

He had me there. But I'm not about to say that. Instead I decide to get bold and do something I've been wanting to do since the club.

I walk over to him and swing my legs around him, straddling him. "Bruh c-chillout." He Moans making me smile.

"Ch-ch-ch-nothing. Shutup." I say teasing his stuttering self. He closes his eyes and i buck my hips on his semi hard dick. Grabbing his neck I dive in, sucking and planting hickeys big enough for that lightskin skank to see.

"You know this is going to leave a mark right baby?" I say as seductively as I can. I bite his ear softly and he groans in protest. "Fuck her." He says

I laugh and buck my hips slower and in longer strokes. He grabs my hips and starts swaying me.

"Does she get you like this?" I say and reach my hand down to his crotch which is now hard as idk what. He hisses at my touch and picks me up.

I wrap my legs around him as I am taken from the chair to the bed just like that. He lays me down and spreads my legs so he can stand in between them.

Before scoring anything, he sits up and stares at me. I give an innocent smile and bat my eyes like a kid. I knew what I was doing. He gives a light laugh and shakes his head.

Diving in to what I thought was my neck he leans in towards my ear and whispers the unthinkable

"Call me when you ready to get serious so we can finish what we started." He whispers and suddenly I don't feel the heat of his body disappear.

I sit up to seeing Alex walking out the room.