Chapter 28- daddy duties

Nia ^^^

Khalil

"Nah man where the money?" I said

"Nah man where the money?" I said. The kid looked no more than 16 but what that gotta do with me.

"I don't got it." He spit, attempting to swing at me but getting pistol whipped in the process.

He stares at the ground while spitting up his blood. "Look bruh. You doing to much." I crouch down on his level with my gun in my hand. "You got the money or no?."

"On my mama i don't give a f-."

Bang bang bang bang bang

I load my clip and anger right into that boy as he falls at my feet.

A few of the boys and Alex stared at the child that laid in front of me.

"Dude talked to much." Alex snorted.

I grab my blunt - or what's rest of it out of his hands. "Call cleanup."

I go back into the front and take a seat on my phone. It seems like with everything going on I haven't had time for nothing.

I scroll through Instagram and see some picture of London. Look like a damn hoe.

London and I have not talked since that mishap and word on the street is that she doing good. I see King through my mama at her house, which I guess is London's way of making me bond with her.

But in my opinion everything works out perfectly. London will drop King off and I see him over there. I would ask if King could spend the night but I ain't ready for conversation yet.

I've been having my share of personal pleasure at this trap anyway. The joys of it being for drugs and whores.

Ignoring the picture, I scoff. Barely a minute of peace passes by when something is blocking the ceiling light.

I look up seeing whatever is standing in front of me and it's Nia standing with her arms folded in a bra and panties.

"Girl what you want." I say returning to my phone.

She rolls her eyes and I stand up. "Why ole girl in the room bragging about her sucking you up?" She stresses.

I shrug my shoulders. A lot of girls in that room sucked me up. "That's y'all jobs ain't it?" I say confused.

"Your alliance is with me. Why I gotta be wondering if you being faithful." She says trying to take my phone to get my attention. "That stuff get annoying." She mumbles

It got my attention but not in a good way. "You must forgot you basically work as a prostitute. This ain't no allaiance." I say mocking her. "Nothing more than pleasure." I grab my manhood.

She smirks. Well let me please you then and do my job.

Nia crouches down and attempts to unzip my pants. "Nah gone and get up. Go down your job and suck a dude that's gone pay you."