Chapter 41- baby got a baby?

Khalil

"I just wanna know what's so important that you can't talk with me in the room with you

"I just wanna know what's so important that you can't talk with me in the room with you." Nia argues.

I was sick of her.

"Just like you may want privacy when we talk." I point between the two of us. "Imma need privacy for the me and the mother of my child.

"Save me the bull." She mumbles under her breath.

"What you got to say smart?" I whip around fast, making her flinch.

"On my mama you girls getting to comfortable. Y'all lucky I don't knock y'all upside the head.

Nia sighs. "Khalil we don't have time for your drama."

"Who is we?"

She ignores me and begins packing her bags. "Since you obviously don't care for us, I'm deciding to leave."

I grab her shoulders so I could look her in the eye. "You're not leaving. Get off your period."

Her eyes get wide as saucers as she takes a dramatic gasp. "How dare you."

All of a sudden she starts sniffling. "Aye you straight?" I ask.

"Why can't you just be responsible and love me." She says.

"Shawty you buggin for real." I give up trying to understand her and lay on the bed to play fortnite.

She hovers over me, uncomfortably. "Thought you were leaving." I say without looking up from the tv.

"You know I love you." She kisses my cheek. "I want us to work."

That makes one of us. I thought.

Truth be told, I'm really ready to get rid of Nia. She could never be all for me because she's well.. a prostitute.

And she's not London.

"Can I play?" She ask all excitedly.

"Woah woah woah what you doing girl." I pull back while still focused on my game because she was tryin to take the controller out of my hands.

"Keep that energy you had when you was crying a few minutes ago." I say.

I liked that side better.

"But babeeeeee I wanna bond with you."

I huff loudly intentionally so she gets the message that I don't wanna be bothered.

"Your no fun Khalil." She pouts.

I leave the party and turn the monitor and tv off. Now facing her, I give all of my attention.

"What you want?" I say impatiently

"We need attention." She lays her head on my leg.

"Nia you gotta sit up." I wipe my face with my hands. "And Who is we?"

"Oh yeahhhh I forgot to tell you." She says quietly.

I look at her, signaling for her to keep going. Whatever it is it better be important because I stopped fortnite got nothing.

"We're going on date." She says in jazz hands.

I slouch back in relief. She was giving off signals that she was preganant and I'll be damned if I get this airhead pregnant.

The only person I want pushing my babies out already gave me one. And we gone be making some more no doubt.

"That's cool." I say realizing I never answered her back.

I guess my expression wasn't very good because her smile faded.

I mean this kinda is my happy face. Shiiii you ain't pregnant and that's all that matters.

"Lets go now." She says straight faced.

Yep, gotta be on her period.

I get up and grab the keys and my things off my dresser. Opening the door for her, she closes it and stands in front of it.

"You gotta problem?" I say.

"Make sure you feed me a lot. Like double the amount." She states.

I nod my head. She eats a lot. Every girl does.

"That's nice now can you move." I really just wanted to sit down and cancel everything.

Make up an excuse to call my girl back or sum.

"We need to feed our little one. " she says and she holds her small belly.

I look up at her then down at her belly a few times. "Huh?"

"I'm pregnant!" She grins from ear to ear.

"Oh shit!"

I pace around the room like crazy. Nia calls my name out a few times but my whole mind went blank.

"We're going on our date." I say and grab her hands, not letting go until we get in the car.

"Wait you don't even know where we are going." She responds confused.

"It's a surprise."

"Awww baby you're taking this fairly well." I roll my eyes at that comment and speed off.