Chapter 45- Finale Part 2

London

"You are so inconsiderate I swear

"You are so inconsiderate I swear." I couldn't believe he did all that talking.

And I can't believe how easy it was for Duke to be convinced of me cheating.

"I gotta let you know that I'm not playing with you." He shrugs.

"Yea because Having a baby with a different mama on me really shows how you're not
Playing."

"Listen I already apologized-."

"No khalil I don't want your apology. That baby is still coming regardless. I want you to care."

"I do care baby."

"Yea now that you fucked up."

"I can't take back having a baby on you. But I still want us to be together. And I know shit gone be hard but I'm willing to work through it."

"You know how much this changes Khalil."

"Yea."

I shake my head. "I don't think you do. How are you going to tell your son that he has a sibling that isn't mine?"

He smacks his lips and shrugs his shoulder. "Man I don't know. You acting like I cheated or some shit."

"You might as well have. Tell me not to be with nobody but you do that and more."

"Watch yo mouth." He mutters

"You watch yours."

"I'm not about to play with you London"

"And you think I am?"

He looks at me and shakes his head, grabbing whatever he can find on the bed to occupy hisself with.

And their i was. Standing by the door looking stupid.

"London I love you but you childish as fuck."

"Excuse me?" I bunch up my eyebrows. "Who just had a baby but wanted me to remain single. Oh ok."

He snaps his finger and winks at me. "Ding ding ding you have just showed yourself why you are childish." Then he begins getting serious. "I told you too many times that I'm sorry but if that's my seed then imma be there for it."

"And you just want me to be there to?"

"Yes! London that's what I been trying to tell yo dumbass. I'm tryna wife you. I'm tryna make more kids with yo sexy ass. I'm tryna be with yo crazy ass foreva ma. I know it's gone be hard nah but imma work on that."

When I tell you a bitch was tearing up.

It was emotional seeing Khalil like this. His veins were bulging and he stared directly into my eyes, scaring me.