Chapter 21- Bae you stank!

London

Walking to the back outside, i see Khalil and King near the pool

Walking to the back outside, i see Khalil and King near the pool. The screen door was partially agar so I slide my body through there as best as I can without being noticed.

"Nah little dude where you going?" Khalil says pulling King whenever he thought he was trying to go near the water. He was so over protective.

After a while, King's false attempts of crawling and to the water were just a way to scare Khalil.

"Do it again." Khalil says pulling King back towards him.

King tried him and attempted to break free. This time Khalil picked him up and tightly held him over the water.

"You wanna get thrown in there?" Khalil asked.

King shook his head giggling but in all seriousness.

"Nah Nah." Khalil pretends to toss King over the water before flying back to him.

King's screams turn into fits of laughter making me laugh with him.

Khalil turns around and sees me and keep it a still expression.

Not really knowing what to do, I walk over there and stand beside Khalil. Instantly, my son extends his arms out to me and I hold him.

After more awkward silence, Khalil breaks it. "You hear for a reason or to just look at the water?"

I shrug my shoulder and Khalil nods his head, as if expecting that response.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly.

Khalil puts his hand to his ear and squats to my level. "Huh! I can't hear you!" He yells.

King covers his ears and starts playfully hitting his dad.

"I said I'm sorry okay dang." I say smiling. "I ain't mean to do or say allat. I just get insecure because you've done shady stuff before and-."

I get cut off with a deep hug. Surprised but not at all complaining, I use my free hand to hug him back.

"I know I did you wrong Ma. But I'm better. And I love both of y'all." He says rubbing Kings hair. "I need both of y'all in my life."

"Love you." I say kissing his cheek.

"Love you too."
________________
Khalil

"Yea bro thanks for everything

"Yea bro thanks for everything." I dap Alex up as he gets Vic in the car.

"Just cuz you got a house don't mean we ain't coming every night." Alex jokes but I know he serious.

He starts to drive off. "With friends like y'all I'm already knowing." I shout back.

Heading back into the house I take a minute to admire everything. It's crazy that I was able to get all of this. But it was worth every penny.

I go up to my room and see London reading to King.

"And the wolf said I'll huff and puff and blow the house down." She said in weird voices.

I laugh at her and she looks up at me, throwing up the middle finger.

If our son wasn't in the room, I'd take her right now.

King pointed to the wolf and said "bad". Then looked at the house and said "good."

Me and London look at each other astonished at how she was catching on to this stuff.

I smile before taking my snatching my shirt and pants, leaving me in a wife beater and some gym shorts.

London continued to stare at me, while biting her bottom lip. I go over to the bed.

There were two lamps. One on either side of us. I reach other London and turn her lamp off, brushing her titties as I retreat back.

She shifts letting me know she was turned on and got the message.

I head to the bathroom to wash my face when seconds later, she comes in, grabbing my waist from behind.

"Dang so you wanted the d that bad that you left our son." I said laughing.

"Shutup. I don't need yo shrimp anyway." She says as a matter of factly.

I look at her make her way to the toilet and right before I can say anything her weird tail pulls her pants down and starts pissing.

"Dang girl you stank. Why you couldn't wait until I got out." I say clinching the bridge of my nose.

She throws an extra roll of tissue my way but I dodge it. "Boy I'm not even pooping. See there." She rolls her eyes.

That's how weird we are together. "Mannn you getting a little to comfortble."

"Mmhm you should've thought about that before you bought this house. Now you gotta deal with it." She says sticking her tongue out at me.

"Yea I don't mind dealing with it." I smirk

She gushes. "Aww bae gimme a kiss." She pucks her lips out at me.

I walk up to her and lean forward. Right when I'm in front of her and she leans forward I pull back.

"Girl you MUSTVE thought. Yo stanky tail." I bust out laughing at her shocked expression.

"Ugh leave me alone Khalil!" She laughs as I walk out closing the door behind her.

I go back to King who still had the book in his hand. Reading what.. I don't know.

"King yo mama kookoo." I say twirling my fingers around my head making King laugh.

"Shutup." I hear London yell as the water runs with her washing her hands.

I laugh. "Love you too."

London comes on with a disgusted look on her face.

"And you better lose the attitude before i make you lose it." I say slapping her thigh.

She smirks and messes with her hair seductively. "Yeah baby boy I think, it's time for you to go."

I laugh as she grabbed King getting out of bed. "This your 2nd time doing this. Told you I got the super D."

She rolls her eyes but she couldn't even get my son out the bed because King was clinging to the sheets.

"Ahhhhhhhhh ga!." He started yelling.

"Ugh King let go." London stresses pulling him a little harder but King wasn't budging.

After a few more tugs but to no success, London gives up and King crawls to me.

London scoots over with towards me and I lift up the covers for her to get in. "This is your fault." I tell her

"How it's my fault?" She rolls over facing me.

"Because you got that boy spoiled, with an attitude like you." I try to continue talking but King's little hand covers my mouth.

London starts laughing. For what reason I don't know because this lil boy keep testing me.

"You heard him Khalil.. be quiet." She kisses our son before laying back down.