Chapter 26- i put the singggg in single

London

"So that makes a lot of sense now

"So that makes a lot of sense now." I say. I walk up to Vic throwing our used tissue away.

"Oh my gosh I feel like a bad aunt. I haven't asked where my nephew is. Did Khalil get him." Vic asked.

I shake my head- a little too quickly. "No ma'am. I dropped him off at Khalil mothers house."

Khalil's mom and I were very cool. Khalil on the other hand doesn't see her much. I still made it my number 1 priority to make sure King knows his grandma. I guess after all of those visits and drop offs we got closer. And now she's like a 2nd mother to me

Vic make an 'O' with her mouth and drops the conversation.

Ever since Khalil left, I called Vic and we had this big conversation. She told her side of how Alex was acting and all that went down between him and Khalil over the phone and through messages.

I cried- a lot. But Vic helped me get better. And pretty soon my eyes were dry and I was twerking and going crazy to City Girls on the couch.

From when I walked in the door
I been felt the tension
Niggas went to sweatin and the hoes went to whisperin

I stand up on the couch and start throwing everything I can back. "Yasssss chic!" Vic yells hyping me up.

"Straight from out the bottom. And I'll beat a bitch ass if a hoe got a problem!" We sang.

After a few minutes of us releasing all our angry energy we got ourselves together.

"We're going out." Vic turns facing me smiling.

I throw my hands up. "Fine by me."
_____________

"Question?"

"Answer." Vic replies.

I pop in front of her and hold 2 wigs up. "Which one?"

Vic looks between both of them hard. "Do the pink one. Brings you out more."

I nod my head and place the other wig back. Vic watches me place my wig on.

I wish he just told you about what he was doing instead of breaking up with you."

I shrug my shoulders. "It is what it is. All I need from him now is to be a good dad to King." I turn my back to Vic.

"Zip me up please." I say in a baby voice

I'm not gonna lie- what he said to me hit deep. And I know he only said those things to get me off of him but there was other options. He could've talked to me. Now would I have been ok with him doing all this drug business with our son and all? That's a different discussion. But the point is that he never let us get a chance to get to that discussion.

I'm learning that if him leaving me didn't hurt him as bad as it hurt me, then he never cared.

"Besides." I start. "If he really wanted to keep me then he would've risked his chances telling me the truth."

Vic nods her head. "Yea you right."

After Vic zips my dress up, she examines me head to toe. "Girl you look good." She grabs her phone pretending to snap a few fake pictures.

After our modeling game she gets serious. "Ok forreal I'm about to take a picture because this legit cute and I know your followers will eat this eat up."

I pose for real and once we're done we pick the best one and I post it on the gram.

@l0ndon_- you coulda had a bad b!tch, non-commital🔪❤️

"You are truly the queen of petty captions." Vic laughs while hyping my post up.

I turn my phone on do not disturb and put it in my purse. "You ready?" I ask

"Let's roll trolls." Vic says getting her keys.