Chapter 15- Aint no Breaking Up, We take Breaks😭

London

"What is there to talk about?" I hear somebody say

"What is there to talk about?" I hear somebody say. I look up from cooking and see Khalil stretching. He clutches his head. Dang this headache still here." He winces.

I point to the countertop in front of him. "The Ibuprofen is right in front of you. Use it." I say.

"Why you got that attitude?" He scrunches his face up before swelling a pill and the water bottle I provided beside it.

"And where my lil mini me at?"

"King is at my moms house. Now come eat so we can talk." I say before heading to the table with my plate.

Khalil has been sleep for almost 4 hours so that gave me plenty of time to cook my favorite, fettechine Alfredo.

He approaches the pot of noodles and smiles. "Dang ma this smell good.

"I know." I mumble smartly. I grab my plate of food and sit on the couch beside him.

"Why you all the way on the edge of the coach. Yo tail tryna be mean but finna fall." His large hands grab my waist and in one swift motion he pulls me closer. "I don't bite."

I clear my throat and give myself a little more space. "We need to talk about the party." I say feeling uneasy.

Khalil waves his hand dismissing my comment. I already got that taken care of. I wanna know about you and ole boy."

"Ole boy has a name. And Jayden and I are not talking anymore." After that incident with him trying to get close with my hold around I just didn't feel comfortable around him. From there everything else fell off and soon enough he texted saying he met somebody new.

I see the smirk on Khalil's face. "Dang well you wanna talk about it?"

I hit him on the shoulder hard.

"Ow girl what's wrong with you." He yells rubbing his shoulder.

"Stop laughing cuz ain't nothing funny." I say. Khalil Busted our laughing even more.

"You just don't know how long I been waiting for you to say that." He continues to laugh and snort.

I mimicked his ugly laugh and he stopped. "What about that girl you talking to?"

"What girl?"

I swear this boy acts like he got amnesia.

I roll my eyes. "The girl who interrupted our phone call earlier."

"Ohhhhh that's Armani. Yea she cool." He says

I Cock my head to the side and sit up. "She cool? Cool as in you fucking her cool or cool as in you actually like her?" I ask a little worried.

He leans back in the couch. "Both to be honest."

I guess the look on my face tells all of how I was feeling because Khalil couldn't help but laugh again.

"Wowwwww so you are still into a nigga. Nah London I'm just talking. She basically dropped me telling me I need to get my priorities straight."

"Priorities like what?" I ask

"My priorities with you."

I shift in my seat and start fiddling with my hands. All of a sudden my food becomes the most interesting thing in the world.

"You all I want. You and my son. To myself. That whole party I threw was because I saw That nigga kissing all on you. You mines and I don't know how many times I gotta tell you that for you to understand it." He says.

"And look at me." He picks my chin up

I try to speak but nothing really comes out. "Uhh.."

Ring Ring. I hear my phone go off. Looking at the caller ID, I see that it's Jayden.

Khalil peaks over my shoulder and sees who it is.

Before I could even do anything else my phone is across the other side of the living room.

"Khalil what the fuck is wrong with you!" I rush over to grab my now cracked phone. "It ain't even turning on anymore."

"Imma buy you another one. You don't need that nigga number no more anyway."

I smack my lips. "I'm gone."

"Where."

"To my son. This conversation did not go how I planned it." I grab my purse and rush to beat Khalil to the door.

He beat me to it and stood in front of it like a child. "Khalil I see where your son get all this childish Mess from."

My adrenaline and anger kicks in and I punch Khalil in the side.

His massive body seemed unphased by it as he pins my arms up.

"You gone learn to stop hitting me." His lips crash into mine but with willpower I do not kiss him back.

I pull away from him. "Boy get out of my face before I beat yo ass for real."

He looks around the room. "Who ass you gone beat?"

"The owl that said who." I say pointing to him.

His hands wrap around my throat and pin me on the wall.

"Cmon mere." He leads me to his bed and throws me on his covers.

In one swift motion he slides my skirt and plays with my pussy through my panties.

"You talk to much shit babygirl." He removes my panties and rubs my clit.

"Imma shut you up though."

He dives in me and I immediately feel his tongue teasing my G-spot.

"Ooouuu Khalil stop." He slaps my thigh hard.

"Shutup" he mumbles before continuing his feast.

His fingers pump in and out of me as I grab the sheets for stability.

My toes curl up and I shut my eyes.

"Look at me." He says.

I force my eyes to open and see him going to work. I throw my head back and grind on his face. Holding his head so the feeling never leaves.

"I'm finna.." I groan

"Nah hold that shit." He says with hooded eyes.

He takes 2 fingers inside of me pumping them faster and faster.

Just when I'm about to cum he slows down and I look at him like he's crazy.

He slaps my thigh. "If you cum then you taking all back shots."

I moan as his fingers slide in and out of me slowly, making it almost impossible to not release. My hips buck slowly against his fingers in reaction.

"Who it belong to?"

I go under my shirt and rub my hard Nipples. "You." I whisper.

His thumb brings pressure to my clit. "Say that shit louder."

"Ahhh you!" I say.

"Shit." Khalil says. "Release mama."

Under his ecommand I release on his fingers and he continues to play with my kitty. After he's done, he turned me over and slaps my ass.

"I love you." He says. "And I got plans for us.

"I love you too."