Chapter 20- House.. nah Mansion

King

"Yea aight bro I'll catch you later" I say exhausted

"Yea aight bro I'll catch you later" I say exhausted. That was the last person at the party to leave.

I hear footsteps coming from the stairs and I see That London changed clothes.

She was wearing some jeans and shirt. Simple but she was still fine to me.

"What made you change?" I ask greeting her at the bottom step trying to start a conversation.

"Your son took his hands basically wiped call icing all on my dress when I tried to clean it up." She sighs looking around. "Where's my baby at anyway?"

I step in front of her and raise my hand. "I been here, what you mean."

She looks me up and down with disgust. Before she can say anything,Vic appears with King on her hip.

"Alright lets go." Vic says headed to the car. Alex was already in their ready to go.

She stops midway to the car. "Wait where's Jahari gonna be?" She questions.

Alex and I look at each other debating on whether we should answer that question.

"Long story short, he had a hoe appointment." I say keeping it short and sweet. As pathetic as that sounds, that Jahari. The friend that'll never get cuffed.

Vic seemed to be satisfied with that answer and continued walking to the car.

When my boy sees Vic headed to the passenger door, he hops out and opens the door for her.

"Move Alex." She scoffs and hops in the back seat with King.

"On my mama you so difficult." He says aggravated. "Where that boy car seat?"

"We ain't have time to put it in here just drive."

Alex mushes Vic head before getting in. "You gone get enough of talking to me like that.  Victoria."

I laugh at how they act goofy they acted. It wasn't no different than me and London. If not worse.

"Aight I'm finna trail y'all in a lil bit. Bye lil man." I squeeze King's hand as he reaches for me.

"Dada." He whines.

"Nah don't you start." I say. He may have my looks but he got his drama skills all from London.

Vic starts rocking him back and forth and that seemed to calm him down.

"Aight I'm out." I head back to my car seeing London on the passenger seat engulfed in her phone.

"Put your seatbelt on." I say. Not that I cared. I just wanna hear her talk.

" put yours on." She mumbles back.

I check the mirrors and begin to pull off behind Alex and them. The ride was mostly silent.

I decided to turn some music on but that didn't work.