Chapter 12- Jealous Much?

Vic

Got the club going crazyAll these hittas but my eyes on youIs you somebody's baby?If you ain't girl what we gone do

All these hittas but my eyes on you
Is you somebody's baby?
If you ain't girl what we gone do

I swayed to the music by myself with my light drink in my hand.

London stayed at the house to watch King because I needed a well deserved break.

In no time I'm out of drink and head over to the bar to get a refill. "Hand me a Shirley temple." I say. Since I had to drive back I wasn't going to be drinking much, if any at all.

I turn my head and scope the scene out. A few seats down I notice a familiar face. Alex. He had at least 5 empty shot glasses in his hand.

Against my better instinct, I go over there to speak and he doesn't even acknowledge my presence.

"So you get a little act and just dip?" I jokingly ask, referring to that day he came to my house.

He looks me up and down like some eye candy but doesn't answer me. He pushes the empty glasses to the edge of the counter before turning to me.

"Is there something you want?" He coldly ask. I really didn't know what to say. Usually, he's the one making contact and conversation.

Seeing that I didn't answer quick enough, he turns his attention back to the bartender.

"Aye run me 2 more shots. One for me and the other for the pretty girl." He says smirking.

I smile as I take in his compliment but when I see the direction of his eyes, I spot the girl he was talking about. Some brown skin chic with a bob.

My mouth opens in shock. And embarrassment. The bartender comes over and slides the shots Alex's way. Without thinking i slap them down on the floor making a huge mess.

"You know you have to pay for that ma'am." The bartender says. I roll my eyes and slap a $100 on the bar.

"Save the change for the next drunk trick that walks in." I say with a snarl. Alex lifts his eyebrows as if surprised.

"What?" I ask. They act like they never seen a girl with her own money before. Wait I take that back. Knowing them they probably haven't.

"Who drove you here?" I turn my attention back to my reason for being over here.

"Uber." He quickly says before belching. It was clear he was drunk.

I grab his arm hard and pry him out of the seat. "Cmon. We're going to my car."

He doesn't put up a fight and gets in the car. After getting situated he bussed out into a fit of laughter.

At first it was cute but after a few seconds he was crying tears and i felt stupid not knowing what the joke was. "What's so funny?" I ask with my hand on the steering wheel.