Chapter 14- Blow Horn

London

"Mama I really don't have time to explain

"Mama I really don't have time to explain. Please just watch him for me. It'll be a quick minute."

I decided to drop King off at my moms house because i knew if somehow through all this my baby got involved somebody was gone be laid.

"What is all of this for. And drop that damn attitude. You acting worse than the baby." My mama scolded.

I sigh and play with my hair, a bad habit. "Mama lets just say that Khalil and I are not in a very good place right now and it's only about to get worse."

When my mom finally realizes what I mean by it she nods her head and take King into her hands. "Go in then."

I kiss her on the cheek and thank her.

"Aye mama I gotta question." I say, thinking of something sinister.

Her eyebrows raise, awaiting a response.

"You still got that blow horn from that you used to use during my high school days?" I ask while reminiscing.

Back in high school, I use to try to run over my mama. She would say get up and I'd straight up ignore her. She ended up buying this blow horn and would damn near have me going deaf whenever I ain't listen to her.

She chuckles. "Yep I still got it."
______________________
I speed to Khalil's house but it was like my car wasn't driving fast enough.

Every red light looked like a green light and every yellow light had me speeding even faster before that color changed.

When I finally reach the house, I could barely park anywhere because their were so many cars in the driveway.

I parked on the sidewalk and marched through the grass to the door.

I banged on the door like some crazy person. After a few seconds I hear the latch and the door swings open.

Some brown skin boy I had never seen before is in front of me. He had waves, tattoos all on his neck, and reeked of straight up crack.

"Wassup ma." He smirked. I roll my eyes and almost puked in my mouth. One thing I couldn't stand was a smoker.

"Khalil in there?" I ask while holding my breath. The dude nods his head and lets me in.

He leads me to the living room and it is even worse than I thought. The smell of the smoke forced me to hold my breath again.

When I first stepped foot in there I almost tripped over some couple making out. Over by the kitchen island, they were doing some sort of game with shots.

Beside the couches, their was a group rolling up blunts and sharing.

I watched as some skimpy looking tramp attempted to snort coke but failed miserably.