Chapter 33- get over it and get up

Nia^^

Khalil

"Nah babe come here where you going?" I say sitting up in the bed

Nia starts tying up her robe and walks to our connecting bathroom. She peeks her head through the door. "You know if you're gonna try to make love to me then the least you can do is actually act like it."

I scrunch my face up. "What you talking about?"

She rolls her eyes and stands in front of me. "London."

"Nia don't even get me started. And don't bring that girl up." I say. I told her about the fight between me and London and ever since then she's been going crazy.

"All you do is bring her up. And it shows. When you make love to me, your mind is always somewhere else." She says sitting at the edge of the bed.

I knew this was either coming from her tripping or she just wanted the d. I grab her hips and pull her closer.

"Stop playing with me." I whisper in her ear while hugging her. I feel her shiver and knew she was getting turned on.

She stumbles trying to push me off of her. "No I'm serious. I can be anybody's 2nd string." She huffs.

Truth be told I wanted to tell her off right there. She's a prostitute. I mean, being 2nd string to somebody is really the story of her life.

She needs to stop expecting something out of me that she could never give.

"So when you out her doing your job with these other men I'm not supposed to feel some type of way?" I ask.

I get up to go wash my face and she follows me. Sure Nia had some good sex and her vibe was cool or whatever but she will never be on that level with me.

"That's different Khalil. It's my job." She gives, which was a terrible reason.

"Ok and?" I place my wash cloth back on the rack. "And London's the mother of my child so I gotta make sure her and King straight. That's my job." I fume back.

Nia was seeing that I was getting angry and just shook her head. "Bye Khalil." She says trying to walk out the door."

I grab her arm and pull her back to me, a little closer than expected. I see hope in her eyes and she smirks.

I lean in to whisper and she tilts her head like I was turning her on. Crazy.

"Before you leave," I murmur. "Make sure you put that $100 you stole from my dresser back."

I watch as the smirk from her face disappears and she swiftly takes out the money from her bra and places it back on my dresser before walking out.

I resume to brushing my teeth and shake my head in disbelief. She just scamming like the rest of these hoes.

But that's how imma treat ha.
________________
London

I sit crisscrossed with one hand on my bowl of cereal and the other on my spoon

My eyes were glued to the tv and I didn't even watch Vic come in.

When she sees me, she rubs through her hair and sigh. "Oh no ma'am." She says.

I look up. "Whattttt?" I ask through a mouth full of Frosted Flakes.

"It's been 2 days. It's time for you to get your butt up and put some clothes on." She says rummaging through my closet throwing clothes on my bed.

I huff and place my now empty bowl on the dresser. "I don't feel like it." I throw myself back on the bed and cover my face with a pillow, embarrassed.

It's been 2 days since my fall out with Khalil and we haven't spoken since. I didn't feel safe, or even sane for that matter so I took King to Khalil's moms house.

I haven't seen King in a day and I must admit I miss my little tink. But even at one, he sees and picks up on so much and it hurts to know that he saw everything that went down

"Ahhhhh the perfect outfit." Vic squealed hugging one of my skintight dresses like it's was her own.

I roll my eyes. "I thought we were just going out, not to the club." I stress.

"First we are going to get your son. Then we are taking the day off. We might go to the mall or something." Vic waves me off.

I sit up, feeling a cramp in my back and wince.

"See? Being in that bed for so long got you cramping up." Vic says while snatching the comforter off of me, making me cold.

"Girl you get on my last nerve." I say shivering and instantly getting goosebumps.

Vic laughs. "You're such a baby. Hurry up and get dressed." She leaves and goes out the door.

Once I hear the door close behind her. I sit up with all the strength I had and go to my closet.

If I went anywhere today, I wasn't gonna go out looking like no hoe.