Chapter 43-you sure???

Khalil
"And y'all did everything even right? All the tests straight?" I ask for like the tenth time.

"Yesssss babe. Stop asking that." Nia says jokingly.

We were walking to our car in the parking lot. The nurse told me that she was pregnant. But I just could wrap my mind around it.

That baby probably isn't even mine anyway.

I get in the car and stare with both hands on the steering wheel.

"Put your seatbelt on." I mutter.

In the midst of her doing so, I blurt out,

"Nia you sure this baby is mine?"

She looks at me with disgust. "Why wouldn't it be?"

"Bruh don't play." I huff. "You be with millions of other dudes in that prostituting ring you in."

She starts sniffling and her jaw begins to quiver.

"Are you calling me a hoe." She asked. I noticed a single tear fall down her cheek.

"Well isn't that the definition of somebody who has send with several people." I say in a duh tone.

"Shut the fuck Up." She yells at me
.
I swear I almost pimp slapped her right then and there. But she probably got my seed floating in there so I can't do much

"Pregnant or not, you still not gone disrespect me. Next time you do that, imma choke yo ahh."

Taking a deep breath, she begins to speak. "I haven't been doing that whole prostitution mess for a while now. I'm over all the girls now."

"Says who?"

"Shoota."

"That punk ain't in charge nomo." I smack my lips.

In response, all I hear is Nia smacking on some gum.

"You hear me?"

"Yea I hear you now watch the road."
______________
Omniscient
London sat down watching some movies. She had been binge watching Netflix earlier. Life had been stressful and this was the only way she knew to relieve it.

King was knocked out after he ate.. as always so she had the whole house to her self.

Khalil's unreliable self was somewhere doing who knows what with God knows who. London knew that he was either making a drop or with Nia.

"He's grown he can do what he wants." London mutters to herself.

She was learning to not let the little stuff bother her. Fate will play out. It's best if she remains calm anyway.

So far things had been going good for her anyway. Her sister and mama moved back to Arizona. She was getting ready to get her masters degree and thinking about opening up a business.

And things with Duke actually haven't been to bad.

London smiles thinking about all she had and was getting ready to accomplish. She grabbed the remote and searched for the perfect movie.

Khalil will come when he wants.

*later that night*
London was woken up from the doorbell ringing. She noticed that she had fell asleep on the couch and her movie was long over.

The doorbell continued to ring.

"I'm coming dang."

She puts on her furry slides and scurries over to the door. Of course, it's Khalil.