Chapter 22- Vitamin D

London

For some reason, I woke up really early but i am up to a head full of King's big hair in my mouth

"Pppht." I say sitting up trying to get the hair out his mouth.

Looking at King and Khalil, I noticed how they slept the exact same way. And Khalil think he acts more like me? Tuh.

I scoop my son up bridal style and take him to his room, careful not to wake him because I knew I would never hear the end of it.

Once I laid him down I went back to our room almost tripping over one of King's toys.

This don't make no sense

Lifting up the covers so I can get in bed I look and notice Khalil's 3rd leg print all in the open.

Feeling myself get wet i cross my legs and lay down.

Chill out London. It's too early for this

Tossing and turning I really couldn't help myself. And crossing the legs only made the heartbeat go faster.

I reach over to Khalil and wrap my arms around his torso, feeling on his 6 pack.

He begins to stir but doesn't wake up.

"Bae wake up." I continue to rub on him.

"Whatt?" He muffles through his pillow

I take my hand and drag it down from his torso to his print and rub it through the pants. He groans letting me know he was up.

"Take yo butt to sleep London dang. It's too early." He rolls over.

I catch an attitude. "Man its only 6:39." I say, not helping my case at all. I don't know why I was up this early but all I know is that I want the dick.

Since he obviously wasn't responding the way I wanted to, I decided to take a different method.

I roll him on his back while he's rubbing his eyes, getting alert now, and begin to straddle him.

To ease the heartbeat I was feeling down there I try to grind my body against his but it only made it worse.

After a few more movements of me, I start to feel Khalil shift uncomfortably under me.

"I swear you wanna act bold early this morning." He rubs his hands down his face before grabbing my butt.

"Hollup where King?" Khalil worries almost pushing me off of him. I regain control and lay him back down.

"Chill our super dad. I took him back to him room asleep." I say as I continue to grind feeling him get harder beneath me.

He calms down and grabs me again. " I feel you soaking already ma."

I mean it wasn't that hard to because all I had on was a mid thigh T-shirt and some underwear.

"Shutup and make me feel sum." I mush his head.

"You don't gotta tell me twice." In one swift motion, he grabs my waist and flips me over on my back.

"Dang-." I start to complain

"Shutup." He says pinching my upper thigh. He begins to kiss my neck leaving all kinds of love marks on me.

"Take this off." He says pointing to my big T-shirt. I do as I'm told, leaving me in only my lace bra and panties.

Khalil backs up admiring me as I sensually take my bra off.

He started staring too much which made me feel self conscious and I cover my tits up with my hands.

Seeing what I'm doing, he dives in, kissing each one of my girls. "You. Are. Beautiful." He says kissing me between each word.

While he's sucking my tit, I feel his free hand reach down in my underwear and without warning, 2 fingers plunge inside me.

"Oh sh-." I say behind Khalil's lips crash into mine.

What was at first slow long pumps turned faster. I claw at his back thanking god that I didn't get that nail appointment 2 days ago because I know I would've left a mark on him.

While he's pumping in and out of me I feel his dick laying on my stomach moving up and down, only adding fuel to the fire

I start shaking uncontrollably, signaling my climax.

"Khalil i- I'm finna c-c-cumm." I moan through hitched breaths.

"Release for me baby." I hear him whisper in a deep husky voice and I come undone on his fingers.

Still a little weak in the legs but determined to show him a good too, I take all my energy and flip us over.

He look surprised because his eyes were wide but he stayed silent. I kiss his lips softly one time before traveling down to his manhood.

I stroke it looking his dead in his eyes while doing it and he looked scared as all get out.

I take him into my mouth and hear him groan immediately throwing his head back.

My head bobbles up and down on his shaft as I try to take as much as I can in.

One hand grabbed the balls while the other rub on his abs.

Feeling pretty bold, I stick my tongue out and lick from the bottom of the shaft on up, looking him in the eyes while doing it before sucking him back up.

"Fuuu-." He says gasping. I couldn't really see the expressions he had but judging from all that moaning he sounded like a punk.

He taps my head letting me know that he's finna cum.

I sit up and Khalil tries to stroke to get his nut in but I stop him.

I throw one leg over him as I prepare to lower down on his dick.

"Wait we need a condom." He strains reaching over to his dresser.

"I got you. I'm on the pill. Just let me feel you." I grab his hands on place them back while i sit on his dick rocking back and forth.

Driving Khalil crazy, he grabs my hips and starts taking control. Pounding me and holding me in place.

"Ahhhhh." I say reaching my max but he doesn't stop.

As his strokes get sloppier I release and collapse on top of him.

A few strokes later he does the same. After catching our breath we go into the bathroom to brush our teeth and wash our face.

"When was the last time we did it like that ma?" I say joking

He chuckle. "Last time we did that, you found out you was pregnant with King." He smirks while grabbing some tissue.

I stop smiling and just stare at him.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't say that again. Lord knows we don't need another baby right now." I say

Khalil smacks his lip. "That ain't gone stop me from fucking you like we finna have another one." He kisses my cheek before walking out.