Chapter 13- Neglecting

London (2 months later)

"why don't you wanna see your son

"why don't you wanna see your son."

"London I already told you imma get him one of these days. I just been busy."

Sighing, I look over to King who was now walking. When he looked at me, he gave me a 2 teethed grin. "You're missing a lot of important events King. He said his first words and is walking now."

"I know." He says shuffling over the phone.

"And you know he's turning 1 soon right?

"When?" Khalil said.

"Oh nah see that's what you not finna do. Don't start acting like this. What's been up with you?"

"Nothing been up with me dang. Look imma be there for his birthday party and whatever you need me to pay for I gotcha."

I could tell he was moving the phone and when he did some females voice was in the background.

"Who you in there with Khalil?" I ask defeated. I'm so sick of his drama and yet i don't want him with nobody else.

"I ain't with nobody." He lied.

I kiss my teeth. Putting the phone on speaker, I toss it on the coach To go meet King who was playing with a basketball.

"Ma ma." He says, handing me the basketball.

I throw a surprised look on my face. "Thank you baby. Mommy loves you." I give him kisses all over his face.

King was really the best thing that's ever happened to me. It wasn't always easy though. King was such a handful and now I've gotten to the point to where I don't ask people to babysit anymore.

Khalil has already made himself look weak and King won't have 2 parents looking that way.

"Hello?... London." I hear through the speaker phone. I forgot Khalil was on the other end.

"What you want?" I say picking King off the mat.

"Baby Who is that?" I hear some females voice say through the phone.

"Oh my gosh. Look Khalil When your done explaining to that girl on yo end who I am just call me back so we can discuss something for King's party." I say

"London chill." I hear him say but I end the call before anything else comes out.

King, who was still in my arms starts whining. "Hey hey hey. Calm down with allat. You just sleepy." I say rocking him.

I plop down on the coach with him in my arms. Searching through the tv, I finally find Martin and start watching.

Obviously not interested, King grabs my phone and starts going through my gallery.

"Da-da." I hear. I look down and see King on a video of me and Khalil.

I smile. At least he hasn't forgot.