Chapter 23- Who are these people ?!

Vic

"Uno

"Uno. Uno out!" Alex screamed throwing his final card out on the table.

"On my mama bae you cheating." I fuss.

Jahari pops up in the living phone putting his finger up to his lips. "Dang y'all Shutup this important."

"Uh-huh. Yeah. I'll meet you. Nah babygirl imma be there. Aight." He says through the phone.

Alex and I look at each other both knowing he was finna go hookup.

Jahari grabs his jacket and phone headed to the door. "Aight y'all I'm gone patna." He says to Alex. 

"Aight bro." Alex quickly says before returning his attention to me.

"When is that boy gonna get a real girlfriend?" I ask.

Alex shrugs. "He my boy and all but he not gone settle until his dick get to burning or ..well that's it." He says and we both laugh.

"Dang that don't make no sense." I say shaking my head.

Alex grabs the cards and I see he didn't really wanna dwell on that conversation. "So you up to lose again."

I rolls my eyes and playfully push him. "I already told you that I was cheated."

He shakes his head and waves me off. "Cap talk."

Whipping out his phone, he starts snapping pictures of me left and right.

I was smashing on my Pizza before I even realized what he was doing.

"Dude chillll." I was still chewing my food and I knew it would look weird so I used the cards I had to cover my face.

That didn't stop Alex from snapping though. He goes through the pictures and shows me one of them.

"Yea I gotta post that one."

I take his phone. "No you not posting a thing."

He leans and starts kissing on my face, distracting Me. Before I know it, the phone is back in his hands.

"I'm for real Alex. Don't post that." I say seriously.

He throws his hands up. "I'm not. It's for my private collection. But you fine bae." He says turning on A movie on Netflix

"I know" I mumble.

The movie comes on and I automatically cuddle up to Alex.

Don't ask me how all this started. We were just in the car and it intrigued me how good he was being with a king and a conversation started.

And that conversation turned into him asking me to be his officially. We both got some things off our chest and now here we are.

A few minutes into the movie, I take my phone out and scroll through my feed on instagram when I come across a picture of.. me