Chapter 34- Lost and Found

London

"Aht aht put it back

"Aht aht put it back." I say to King. I didn't even have to turn to look at him. I already knew my son was getting into something that he had no business in.

I got no response from King so I turn around and just as I suspected he was tanking shirts off of hangers.

"Boy come here nobody playing with you." I say half serious as I grab him and tickle him.

I sit him in the buggy and hand him my phone. It's crazy how much he got work that phone at just one.

I bend down to put the clothes back when I feel eyes on me. I see a lady, who obviously worked in the store looking at me with an apparent attitude.

If she tripping about the clothes then she needs to drop the look because they were being picked up.

She approaches and I sigh, highly annoyed but stand my ground.

"Hi ma'am." She says all fake like. "My name is Nia."

"Anything wrong?" Because the Girl sure didn't look familiar

She tilts her head to get a glance at King but I step in front and clear my throat.

"I noticed that the clothes fell." She says, grabbing a hanger that I overlooked.

"And I was putting them back." I say.

She presses her lips together and looks st me stupid. "Just control your child a little better."

That triggered me.

"Don't lecture me about my child and mind the business that pays you." I walk up closer towards her.

Why does she so unphased. I don't even know this crazy girl.

Before I could do anything drastic, I am pulled away farther from ole girl.

I groan as the girl is out of my eyesight and grab the buggy back. "Vic I had it under control."

Placing a pair of shoes in the buggy she says, "sure. But I know how you get."

She was right. I was about to get to swinging. I don't know who she thought she was but that isn't the way to go. At all.

"Girl whatever. You paid?" I ask

Vic holds up her receipt indicating that she did and we walk out of the store.

I feel my stomach grumble and clutch it. "Yeaaa I need some food in my system."

"Bet." Vic looks around. "There are no restaurants but there's a frozen yogurt place that'll hold us till we get to my place."