Chapter 42

Khalil

"Why are we at a hospital Khalil?" Nia complains again

This girl gotta either be crazy or stupid. I'm so sick of girl lying on me to trap me. It's already happened once.

I get out the car and open the door for Nia. She really was making me wanna bust her lip wide open.

"This is our date." I say blatantly.

She cocks her neck to the side while stepping out of the car. She doesn't question me though.

This hoe wanna claim she pregnant so we gonna take a nice little date.. do this doctors office.

We step inside and get our names situated. Nia wasn't saying much. She was either mad or nervous.

But either way I don't care because after this whole ordeal I'm dumping her ass.

"Mr.Rayes." The nurse says at the door. I tap Nia on the shoulder to get her attention and she scoffs at me before getting up.

I whip my phone out into the long hallway to text London.

Me- Imma be at your house at 4 today. Be ready to talk. Nonnegotiable.

ForeverWife❤️- me getting ready to block you is nonnegotiable. if it's not about King then you are dismissed. don't bother to be at my crib because I won't be there.

I leave her on read and stuff my phone back in my pocket.

She think I'm playing with her and she better not be out there with no niggas. Or that's her ass and his.

"Bae where you going?" Nia tugs on my arm. She pulls me a few steps back to the room I unknowingly walked past.

"The doctor told us to wait in here." She takes a seat on the chair. It made a weird crunching sound from that stupid paper.

"What doctor?"

"Ugh. The doctor that lead us to the room. Were you even paying attention Khalil?"

I shift my eyes away to something else and lick my lips. "Nah not really."

She ignores me and pulls her phone out. I proceed to do the same and we are silent until the doctor comes back.

I know she ain't pregnant. I don't think I've been in her raw. I couldn't be that careless

She's a whole prostitute out here. That mean I gotta get checked.

I shudder at the thought of having something.

"Hello Ms.Nia." A white perky lady walks in with a clipboard in her hand.

"You must be the future father." She winks at me and shakes my hand.

"Let's not jump to conclusions." I say not looking up from my phone.

She pulls her hand back after seeing I wasn't going to shake it and Nia looks at me with disgust.

"Well we'll just get right to it. Please pee in this cup for me." The lady hands Nia a jar and directs her to the nearest bathroom.

Left in the room by myself, I get on Instagram to check out anything I've been missing out on.

I go on London's profile to see if she unblocked me and she actually did. I look recently and see a pic of King

Londonn_- y'all this is the smile he gives me after he puts all the silverware in the trash

Londonn_- y'all this is the smile he gives me after he puts all the silverware in the trash. 😩bad butt❤️❤️
A1ex- he's his daddy's son😂
            Londonn_- @A1ex I hope not
HeyitsVic- nephew💓💓💓

After liking the pic I decide to call them. Surprisingly she picks up after the first ring.

"Wassup Khalil." She says.

I twist my head up. "Nun what you up to."

"Wellll," she adjusts the phone so now I see her pretty chocolate skin crystal clear. "Your son is sleep so I'm really just watching Netflix.

"Oh coo." I say

"Listen about that other phone call," I sigh. "I ain't mean for none of it to go down like that. You know how Nia can be."

"No I understand."

"You do." I sit up in my chair.

"Before you call me or come in contact with me just let her know so we can avoid confrontation."

"Ohhh Umm ok." I say.

I was confused as hell.

"And King has just woke up mumbling some dada." She grumbles. "Can you swing by some time today to see him?" She asks.

I smile and bite my lip. "Yea I'll come by the crib. And imma tell Nia before I do anything." I say jokingly.

she gives that soft laugh that I missed. " Aight bet." She says.

We say goodbye to each other and hang up.

I'm glad we hung up the time we did because as soon as I got off the phone the doctor and Nia came out.

I stand up out of my seat. "So what's the verdict? Is you is or is you ain't?" I ask shaking.

"Drumrollll please." She says so dramatically. I guess to make me feel excited. No, I'm not excited at all. Having a baby- by her. Nah

I stop her hands and they tapped her lap. It instantly wipes the grin off of her face.

"Just answer the question Nia."

"I'm sorry I put you through all this trouble." She says shaking her head."

I sigh and kiss her forehead. "Baby it's ok we can try again." I lie through my teeth. Right after this I was dumping her.

"With all my mood swings I know you've been going crazy with me." She says leaning on me.

I nod my head. "Damn sure wasn't easy." Or enjoyable.

"But it's all going to be worth it in about 8 more months. IM PREGNANT!!"