Chapter 3- Club Chronicles

Vic

"Bye my little muchkin

"Bye my little muchkin." I tickle King making him laugh. London comes in with some sweats and furry slippers. "Girl don't tickle him. He been throwing up all day."

I stop and pick him up, kissing him. "Where you going with all that." London says pointing to my outfit.

"You know that date we was talking about earlier?" London nods her head. "Well. The date is today." Her eyes gets big as she hits her head. "Dang I forgot."

"Yep. Bye London. Get some rest and study for those exams."

"Bye mommm." London yells out as I walk out the door.

I drive over to the club and it was pretty packed but I wasn't surprised. The man who name was Brandon, had offered to pick me up and drop me off but I declined. This was a first date so I don't trust him like that.

When I get inside they were playing Thotiana and everybody was lit doing the dance. Girls were grinding on niggas while they did the dance and humped the girl.

Traveling through the thick crowd I take my seat and look for Brandon. It was apparent that he wasn't there. I turn around getting ready to order a drink when a warm hand touches my shoulder.

I spin around in my chair. "Hey Brandon-." Facing fully towards the person, I stop in my tracks when I see who it was.

"Who's that nigga? He sounds boring." Alex said calling for the bartenders. He orders 2 shots.

"Why the hell are you here?" It was gonna be weird as hell with Alex here. "I could be asking you the same thing but you haven't answered me question yet."

The bartender comes with the shots. "I have a date." I say bluntly. Alex looks surprised at first but quickly recovers,nodding his head.

"Well. I'll let you and your.." he scans the area around us as if he's looking for somebody. "Imaginary date." He takes his shot in one gulp and doesn't even flinch.

Before I could say something smart he leaves. I return to doing what i do scanning for Brandon. After about 5 minutes, I really got sick of waiting. The bartender kept bringing me complimentary drinks I guess as a way to flirt but it wasn't doing nothing but irritating me. It made me look like I was some sad lonely bitch.

I was getting ready to get my tab and go when another hand tapped my shoulder. I turn around and see Brandon who smiled sheepishly. Giving him a look over, I examine him and he looked like his profile picture. I breathe a sigh of relief knowing I didn't get catfished.

"Hey, Victoria right?" He extends his hand out to me. I shake his hand. "Call me Vic. And I was finna dip on yo late ass." He laughs thinking I was being funny but I was deadass.

I give a sarcastic laugh before turning around back to the bar. I couldn't have him thinking I was something easy. He saw that I wasn't having it so he got serious. "Aye Vic, I'm sorry for being late. That's on me. But you wanna dance?"

That's his first and final strike. I thought. Instead of answering him, I just lead the way to the dance floor. They start playing Act Up by City Girls and I damn near lost it.

Real ass bitch give a fuck bout a nigga

Big birkin bags hold 5, 6 figures

While im singing, I start twerking and Brandon gets behind me. I heard Brandon say "damn ma." under his breath which made me start feeling myself even more. I started laughing at how I had him hard already.

Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy tiger

Fuckin on a scamming ass rich ass nigga.

Feeling the vibe, I continue to sway with the music. I feel eyes staring me down. I look and see Alex with clinched jaws and fist. It looked like he was trying not to express it but his demeanor was too obvious. I wasn't phased by it. All it did was make me want to show out more.

As the night passes by, I start learning about Brandon. He was actually a cool nigga. Aside from the being late part which I never let him forget. We start drinking more and venting more. I'll admit, I had more drinks than I anticipated but I handle my liquor pretty well. Brandon, on the other hand, not so much.

I was getting ready to call an Uber and leave when Brandon grabs my wrist. "Whooooo you on the phone with?" he slur. It was apparent that the alcohol was talking. I motion for him to be quiet because people were starting to stare.

"Man you so f-fucking fine. Give me a kiss." he grabs my waist and I pull back. "Chill out Brandon. I'm trying to get us an Uber."

"Uber my ass. Why you wanna pay for a ride when you could ride my dick for free. You probably talking to some other nigga." Just like that, his eyes get low and he slaps the phone out of my hand.

"Nigga what the fuck is wrong with you." I say louder than I meant and people start staring. I go to pick up my Iphone X and see that it is cracked. I am no longer tipsy anymore and just flat out pissed.

"You really are a bitch ass nigga." I push him but he quickly recovers charging towards me. "What the fuck you say to me?" he says in a deep voice.

I get real bold. "Your a bitch-" Smack! He punches me dead in my nose. I fall back on the floor and feel blood pouring down my lip. I get up, ready to beat that nigga's ass when I see a crowd of people running to where I was just smacked at.

I get up real quick and see a large group of people with their phones out recording. "Damn he beating that nigga ass." I heard someone say. I make my way to the center and see 2 males fighting. I come to the realization that it was Brandon and Alex fighting. And Alex was beating his ass.

It was getting bad and I saw that security guards were coming so I attempt to get Alex off of Brandon. I didn't give a fuck about Brandon. All I was concerned about was Alex since he beat a nigga's ass for me.

After using practically all of my strength, I pry Alex off of him. He looks around and sees the security guards and drags me out of the club.

We get to his car and he hops in, unlocking it. Instead of getting in I just stare at him. "Vic get yo ass in the car."

I shake my head. "You could be drunk. I'm not-."
He cuts me off. "Vic shut the hell up and get in the car. I ain't foul like that." He was looking hurt and still mad which was sexy as fuck. What the fuck am I saying?

Without an argument, I get in the car and put on my seatbelt. He drives me to my house without saying a word. When we reach my place, I get out, getting ready to close the door before I say one last thing.

"You didn't have to step in. I had it handled." I lied.

"Yeah okay. I just ain't fuck with that nigga hitting you." He says gripping the steering wheel harder.

I nod my head, thinking about getting petty. "Yeah you would know. About hitting and beating on girls. Take your own advice."

"Vic that was one time and I apologized for that shit damn." Instead of listening to him, I just leave.