2.5

Nassiah

    "I wanna 'et out" an anxious Pharaoh complains. He kicked the drivers seat making  Donnie smack his teeth. I had drove the first six hours which was the day and he choose the night. I don't get why because him and king were back there giggling it up all day. The two loved each other; I mean it made sense Donnie had two kids and I loved my god kids even though their mommas are spiteful hoes. "Paaaaa I wanna out" he whined kicking his feet again making me lift my head from where it was resting on my hand. It was 4 in the morning and riding with a toddler and having last minute clean ups made the time we left so late. "Papas listen" he added his voice breaking the last time making me turn my head towards his face and his now tear stained cheeks puffed out at the fact I was ignoring him. Although it wasn't meant .

   "Bubs we are almost there" I said whipping his cheeks and pushing his hair back that was recently braided quickly. How ironic - the person I left almost the worst terms with would be the first person I needed to see- my son needed his hair braided for real and I needed Tas'hania. She was really the sister I never wanted but I lowkey need. I wouldn't tell her that for shit; might go to her head. 

    "To far" he sniffed as I turned on  paw patrols for him- I had a kid at the wrong time, these kid shows are terrible. Not only were they terrible- but they all either had bad songs or shitty ass story lines. Looking at my son I realized how much we did have in common. His hazelish eyes that I even bet on were going to be brown had pulled through. The boy had his moms eyelashes and lips for sure- that girl could pout about anything even a chicken nugget. Donnie claims he got my attitude I don't really believe it. All that stuff I use to bash my mother about only made me resent her more- when I had a kid it made it even more hard to understand how you pick dick over your kids- especially as I watched my baby mother do the same thing.

I wanted pharaoh to have better than me- here I was moving him back into the town that I did most of my sins in. Not to mention Alonso. I've been trying not to think about it- we messed with each other for maybe 9-10 months in total and you think it would be something I barely remembered. Sure he turned me out, but In The end there was no happy ending so I don't get why my mind must bring up the memories- nothing will happen.

"Bro Tash is gonna flip shit- I'm most definitely not ready for this bullshit" Donnie attempted to lighten the mood. I couldn't help but chuckle at the attempt- it was true. "But you know what I really wanna know- fore shit go down I gotta know; we still not fucking with him?" I let out a forced laugh at that question due to the uneasy feelings it brought up along it.

     "Well do you think anything's changed?" It wasn't a question I really wanted answered but I saw him part his lips and I knew his slick shit was coming.

   "Besides you having a kid and three birthdays sense y'all so each other last- yeah I never thought y'all should've ended it inna first place but you know it ain't my place" he said looking at me through the review window.

    "Yeah whatever- if I was toxic before why add a kid? Oh because you're problematic" I groaned glaring at him letting him know I was done with the conversation.

..........

My hands were sweaty, not only were they sweaty I was actually nervous Tash was gonna be mad. I knocked on the door holding pharoah in my arms -"Mane fuck Tash" Donnie groaned before pounding on the door that I previously banged on. Idiots. Why would she open the door at this time, let alone open the door for me. Pharaoh was getting antsy in my arms so that was stressful because boy liked to eat- he was getting heavy. I heard noise and yelling from the other side of the door and got a bit optimistic.

"Tas'hania open the fuck up! Tell em king! Say ya brothers are at ya door ho!" Donnie yelled . Pharaoh laughed through his tiredness at Donnie being an idiot.

" 'nia 'uck up!" He yelled between laughters it sounded as it was right in my fucking ear to be honest.

"You keep cussing I'm beating your ass" I snapped and the boy smile soon dropped as he huffed crossing his arms his attitude appearing. The door swung open allowing us to hear Tas'hania cursing which soon was quieted down as she smacked her lips.

"Hell no" she muttered.

"I love you T" I started and she rolled her eyes. She looked from Pharaoh to me at first before laughing a bit and grabbing him from my arms instantly. As soon as she did so her skinny fingers smacked me across my face. Then she disappeared into the house-

"I'm ya Titi" she said as she looked at pharaoh pinching his cheeks. "Me and ya daddy are beefing" she added her eyes shooting over at me. "Both of them" she added her eyes shooting towards Donnie who was leaning up against the now shut door. "When y'all got here?"

"Just did" I answered sitting down on the couch. I rubbed my face before it got too quiet-

"I'm glad you're not locked up somewhere" she said breaking the new found silence in the room." where's your baby mother?" She asked as she sat down next to me her hands running through Pharaohs curls.

   "Jail- and she got a crazy ass Ex" I muttered not wanting to get into detail.

    "Y'all was serious?" I laughed at her question which probably indirectly gave her an answer to her question. "Y'all can take the guest bedrooms but I want more answers in the morning" she yawned handing me back the boy that was now sleeping. Donnie wasted no time getting up but it took me longer to really set in the fact I was back in this town- I had to go see my uncle tomorrow so I could get a job at the shop. I also needed to get a place to stay but that would be easy- I needed to be settled in and have a story to tell Marqueez before he went on break in 3 months. I've been paying his college bill- that's about it. Or I was until I went to pay this year and they said it was already taken care off; that boy was up to something I'm pretty sure- I'm also sure it ain't good.

.......................

    - you think Tash was gonna stay mad?

  - how you think Alonso finna react when he finds out?

   - oh and what you think about baby king?

I rewrote up to like 10 chapters let's talk about how much issues I got.