4.5

Nassiah

   "You have a call from metropolitan correctional center inmate A52941006 would like to talk to you, if you wish to have this recorded  conversation press 1" the robot said through the phone and I exhaled pressing one even though I wasn't around pharoah around me- I was at the trap with Donnie and Von.

   "I tried to call earlier but Ian have money on the phone" a panicked Lacey said through the phone making me roll my eyes.

   "I put 500 on there fore I left- what you been spending ya money on?" I asked annoyed with this girl even though I knew where I went.

    "Tyrell took 350 off- I needed to buy pads and stuff. Than I called him and I need more so I can talk to my son" she complained I looked at the phone thinking I must be out of my mind.

"You dumb bitch? You betta save your money and hang up the phone- ask ya boyfriend for some cash" I said loosing my patience a bit. Having a bad babymother will make you go back to old ways.

   "Nassiah please- you know nobody else checking up on me" she said distress in her voice. That was true her mom was on drugs when she had her, the only one who remotely cared about her was aunt Dee that's why she worked at the shop- but as soon as she touched them drugs my aunt stopped messing with her too- girl was fucked.

    "I'm not even round ya son- ya wasting ya money" I responded as I counted the money in front of me- Von dumbass kept messing up and Donnie needed help so I decided to help him, Tas'hania and pharoah were our shopping anyway.

   "Well when should I call then? And can you send me a picture? Ion know I miss his little voice. They trying still build the case on me Nas" she said her voice getting quieter.

   "Mane, that's cause ya boyfriend sloppy as hell" I muttered shaking my head "should've Neva took the fall- ain't Neva gonna see ya son outside of that dusty ass visitation room- that's mother of the year for real" I muttered and I heard her crying through the phone.

   "He loves me-he says he gonna get me out" she huffed I could hear that even she didn't believe that. "Just make sure my baby's good" she added

  "Oh imma always make sure my sons good- you get a hood nigga dick and forget ya priorities"

   "Shut up! You know you would go to jail for that boy you was fucking back home- I forgot his na-

  "Shut ya ass up"

  "Would you though?" She questioned but I hung up. She was pissing me off and could be doing more productive things in a jail cell. Donnie looked up an amused look on his face as he shook his head.

   "I knew that bitch was crazy from first time I saw her ass! On god! Ya auntie introduced  me I said oh hell na- and she had that mean ass grip" he shook his head and I couldn't help but laugh- his stupid ass.

"Uh uh- Tash still dating that white girl?" Von asked bitterly. My eyes went over towards him but I tried to not act like I didn't know this news- Von had no reason to ever be but hurt.

"Yeah- they good" I muttered back and Donnie on the other hand didn't get the memo.

"What white girl? Tas'hania liked dick when I left" he asked shocked and I looked over at him cussing him to stop. "I can't believe she ain't even get no dyke like I said" he covered up I saw amusement in his eyes probably proud at his own lie.

"Well- as much as counting money is fun, you're gonna make me wanna start making some so imma bounce out" I announced standing up from the couch we were sitting at. I dapped them both up before heading out towards my car-