17.5

Nassiah

  I pressed a kiss to Alonso head, I couldn't sleep last night and he wouldn't. Eventually he did when he thought I was sleeping but that was maybe a hour or so ago. I didn't know rather to kill him or hug him when he showed up at my door the boy looks exhausted. I wish I could read minds because I never wanted more than anything to make sure he was okay. Im kind of regretting letting myself this close to Alonso because I also came with King.  King had grown attached to the boy and I didn't expect that at all sure he's been staying with us for about a month but king was pissed when Alonso didn't come back for two days; it's not like me and Alonso ever talked long term either so who knows. I got up and got in the shower quickly it was maybe 9:30 and if I wanted to get out before king woke up I was running out of time.

   By the time I got out of the shower the two were up- great. Maybe that's why Alonso wanted to go home, King was annoying. I pulled on my boxers and jeans before leaving the bathroom going back into my room to find a shirt. "King you woke him up?" I asked and he shook his head rapidly.

   "I woke him up" Alonso lied and king nodded going with it.

"King if you lying imma pop you" king eyes widened and turned to Alonso and the two whispered between each other's then Alonso looked up at me.

"He's not lying, aren't you going somewhere?" Alonso asked and I almost punched him. But then he sent me a smile, not a cheesy forced one but it almost seemed real.I pulled my shirt on then gave King a kiss goodbye. I looked at Alonso for a moment before giving him a quick kiss as well

...............

I know these niggas thought they were gonna see me in a jail cell again; couldn't be me. I had king to look over as well as Alonso but Alonso was a grown ass man and he loved thinking he can handle things on his own. The even more stressful thing was I saw through all that shit because I did it. "He's clean" the guard said and I sent him a smirk because he was the same one who was here when I was locked, stupid bitch.

  "Who are you even here to see? Donnie gone" the next guard asked as I stepped through the metal detector.

  "my pops fool" I spoke and they let out a loud chuckle. My hate for my dad was well known. His punk ass stabbed me for telling him the truth about my momma. "Nayson Diggins find em" I added getting my stuff out the bucket and walking through the doors with the guard.

   "Don't try no slick shit either, if you are here to get him pissed imma ask you to leave now Nassiah" he spoke "no touching the inmate and you must both stay in your seats- please sit at area 39 and we will bring him back" I nodded patting the guy on his back before going to sit down, around me was kids or significant others excited to see their loved ones in jail. I wish I could say the same. When my father got locked it changed my life big time. But he's stupid in love with my mom and he never wants to believe she's in the wrong; that hoe don't give two rats about him hence why she never visited him. The door opened and my fathers laugh filled the room- this dickhead.

   "My son onna outside, I thought the Feds got you" he said sitting down and I rolled my eyes, my father looked similar to me in a lot of ways but he was tanner and had way more tattoos then me. "Who the hell got ya face— you havin problems Nassiah?" He asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Nah im good" I said moving away from his band that tried to grab my face. "Actually I'm not You was the best in Illinois" I started and he smirked getting cocky.

"I passed it to you-but you didn't want it" he said giving me a side eye. He was telling the truth though I gave it to Von to run so I could leave whenever.

"What you know about the saints? The leader to be exact" my father face dropped and he leaned back in his chair.

"What ya was do Nassiah- I cant help you in here and the saints go crazy" he said rubbing his face.

"Help me ?you stabbed me why would I want your help" I asked he waved his hand.

"You was talking bout my wife"

"Your wife had some white mans baby, sent your last son away and didn't even hold a funeral when ya daughter died that's what you like?" I asked and I could see anger spread through his face.

"What you want with the saints boy"

"I want the leader"

"Rahmil? Yeah right - what he do to you, he did that to your face?" I shook my head "you want Atlanta or something?" I shook my head again. "You fucking his bitch or something?"

"His son" my father let out a loud laugh his hands hitting the table as he did so.

"Calm down Diggins" the guard yelled and my dad flipped him off.

"You a faggot Nassiah? You a faggot playing in these streets" he said shaking his head. "Wait Wait Wait- Rahmil son gay?" He laughed "that's good- Rahmil probably pissed. When we was in rikers together back way fore you was born we had shared the same cell bloc- anyone who tried to do some gay shit he killed they ass" my eyes widened a bit because Alonso was gay, and if Alonso told Rahmil and Rahmil responded badly what if he did some shit? He could've tried to kill Alonso.

"I needs merk him" I said in a whisper my dad blinked for awhile before nodding.

"Poison dumbass, find a way and do it cause that man will kill you and ya gay little friend son or not" he said and looked around, "if anyone on these streets get your head It should be me" he responded it wasn't anything he hasn't said before. He was a strong believer that if anyone took me out this world it should be the people who brought me in or his duty as my father was to kill their whole family. Hence why he think stabbing me was okay.

"Yeah I'm hearing you, but He don't want me to do it"

"Who? Of course Rahmil wouldn't who wanna die"

"No his son- he told me to fall back"

"Well this is where you think, how far you finna go for love even if it piss the love one off". I thought about what he said the whole way home, I wasn't scared to off a nigga but lord knows this Wasn't just some random boy. This was his father. I pulled into the driveway and there was Alonso eating ice cream only wearing basketball shorts and his slides and King sitting next to him in the same exact outfit. I got out the car looking at them sucking my teeth.

   "Pa me and Zo got I cream" king screamed excitedly as he leaned on Alonso.

  "How was seeing your dad?" Alonso asked as I took his ice cream from his and ate some.

   "Found out what I needed to know" I said getting tired of the ice cream as it only had two spoon fulls left and handed it back to him.

   "And What was that?" He questioned- "oh and look" he muttered pulling a pamphlet out  I looked at it . A group therapy for depression. "Maurice told me go something bout not feeling alone"  I pressed a kiss to his head and handed it back to him.

   "I go wif you Zo?" King asked taking the paper.

  "Nah bug you don't wanna go hea it's not fun" Alonso responded.