18.5

Nassiah

"So just tell me what happened" I asked Tas'hania over the phone, she knew something I could tell. Alonso ain't been the same sense the shop and it has everything to do with his father I knew that much. Tonight he had to go to some dinner and I wasn't bout to let his black ass go.

"Ask him- why you asking me"

"I fucking been asking him" I said aggravated at the girls stupidity by now. Like don't you think I already thought about that. It's like nobody know. Not even amor which makes me think it's way wore then someone shooting him. I took another hit if the blunt as Donnie started rolling up again. I had left Alonso and king up stairs the worst thing king is gonna do is wake up Alonso so I didn't sweat it.

"Well I don't know I can't tell you nothing" she spoke making me smack my lips."But I'm for sure on ya side of things" she spoke soft but with mad emotion, he definitely told her.

   "You ain't finna help I got to go" I responded then hung up before she could say anything. I was beyond frustrated. That man needed to be dead- because he had so many loved ones and no enemies up here it made things harder to plan, Amor obviously cared about her birth father so she might be a snitch. I wouldn't let Donnie do it because if he got caught the years on this is crazy. So realistically that left me. Tas'hania wasn't killing no man. I planned on getting him on his way home, slick like as soon as he crosses the Illinois border so it could become anyone.

"Bout to be the second body you drop for ole man— when the wedding?" Donnie asked as we switched blunts.

"Wedding?" I responded

"Y'all Cappin it you telling me ya ain't together long term"

"We not even together now" Donnie let out a laugh at my words but they were true. I didn't understand why that was such a big joke.

  "Na na na- y'all basically married you da momma he da daddy and king the bad ass baby" he added letting out a loud laugh.

"I ain't no mom! And we ain't basically married" I spoke pushing his shoulder.

   "Yeah okay, but I bet you is" Donnie started again making me side eye him.

  "How's you and Mac?" He sucked his teeth making it my turn to laugh.

  "You know that's been mine no Matta what shawty packing unda thea- but her nigga got mad bread and she like that so it's fuck me right?" I heard the pain he was trying to cover up in his voice and I shook my head a bit. Mac stupid stupid ass. "Imma be aii" he added shaking his head.

"Y'all finna work this out, you know Mac sprung ova ya ass" after we finished smoking I made my way back upstairs and the two were up watching movies as king ate his cereal.

"Pa back" king announced and Alonso looked away from the t.v screen and back at me.

"How come Ian ever waking up to them eyes no more?" He asked as I walked over to the two. I gave Alonso a kiss which made king sent a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"I was with Donnie he was saying some bullshit like always" I spoke sitting down. Alonso flicked my lip making me punch him and that sent King flying to Alonso's defense.

"No hit my Zo" he yelled I mushed the boys face and then mushed Alonso's as well.

"You needa stop cursing round him- he finna have your bad ass attitude"

"I don't have a bad attitude so that's how I know you lying" Alonso sent out a laugh at my words- everyone think shits a joke today obviously. "Anyway Donnie said if we get married I'm the mom" I spoke repeating the bullshit Donnie spoke and Alonso just looked at me then away. "Uh uh I am not" I exclaimed.