19.0

Alonso

I looked at the chocolate baby that was on my fathers fiancé hip. He looked like me. That's what they kept telling me. I came back a match I was going to give him my kidney. I mean I had two so I guess. "I don't know where he went- he said something about seeing some old friend" his fiancé explained but I just smiled at the baby who let out a laugh. I needed to make me one of those, I mean realistically it wasn't looking like I could ever make one but thinks change. I wasn't trying to be here longer then I had to be, everyone was acting like we couldn't eat without him and I still had to deal with a pissed Nassiah.

   "This was fun and all but I'm going to leave I got stuff to do" I finally spoke up. The two females turned their attention to me both with upset looks on their face.

   "Okay I hope I see you before we leave?" His fiancé asked I sent her a forced smile nodding and walked out the room.

  "Wait- thank you" amor said pulling me into a hug "even though you won't tell me why you hate him so much, you came and I appreciate it— we was almost a normal family for once" she said smiling I kissed her head nodding before leaving. I turned the radio up minding my business as I drove not really in a rush. Nassiah's gonna be pissed when I tell him. I couldn't just let my father die, I mean it wasn't in my heart to not help him, but then again he did me fifthly my whole life. When I pulled up to the house I saw Tas'hanias car in the driveway. I had to mentally prepare myself for dealing with Nassiah's bullshit. He yelled for fifteen minutes then tried to hug you and gets mad when you can't keep up with his mood swings. I knocked on the door and it got quiet, muffled talking then the door swung open- donnie.

  "Oh chillll" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "What are you doing, how you been?" I blinked as I studied Donnie who kept checking behind him.

   "How could you be so fucking stupid yo" Nassiah's voice rang through the house. I knew he wasn't talking to king and Donnie was at the door, that really only left Tash to be getting scolded like that.

"I ain't regretting it" Tas'hania said back and my eyes darted back towards Donnie who let out a chuckle. A nervous streak ran through my body. I just wanted to go to sleep but obviously different plans were made.

   "Move Donnie,where's Nassiah?" I pushed him a bit so I could walk in and they weren't in the living room.

"so Zo just walked in who finna tell him?" Donnie called and then Tas'hania head came from out of the bathroom then went back in.

"Nassiah,what happened?" I asked, I looked into his bloodshot eyes, he had bags under his eyes the boys light face how's he's been crying he waved his hand off shaking his hand off as if he was okay. He walked into the room before rubbing his face.

   "I'm good, you good?" He forced out. What did these fools do. "How was your dinner or whatever"

    "We set a date for da transplant" I added but Nassiah didn't speak about how much he was against it nothing. He just sent a small nod. "Y'all ain't do something sus did y'all?" I questioned already feeling like I knew the answer.

    "I'm sorry best friend,  I had too" Tas'hania spoke up from behind Nassiah. "Nas got a whole kid so I had to do it" she spoke quickly between words. I didn't know why it hurt I mean the man was already dead to me but- now he's dead. They didn't have to say the words but Tas'hania did anyway. She killed him.

"Y'all bout dumb as hell" was the first thing I said. I rubbed my face thinking how I was going to fix the mess they made. I had to tell amor what happened between me and my father now so she didn't report him as missing- we don't need the cops looking into it that deep.

"Was I ju-

"Yes, because that's what I kept asking y'all to do" I exclaimed cutting Tas'hania off. "You just killed leader of the saints" I spoke and I could see the fear flash through Tas'hanias eyes. "You know about this?" I asked my eyes going towards Nassiah and he shook his head.

" chill brotha man this family forreal- you know we got you" Donnie spoke up patting me on the back. "Me and T gonna go to the trap see what the streets hearing bout things" He spoke before grabbing Tas'hanias hand. I wasn't even worried about that my mind was racing. I was thankful that she cared about me that much to do such a thing but it was annoying how reckless everyone acted.

"She just popped up Zo- with blood and shit. She did it inna day" Nassiah filled the silence. "She finna get caught" he added a tear coming down his face. I sighed moving towards him before pulling the boy into my arms. His arms wrapped around me quickly and tightly as if it was going to be our last hug.

   "Lets hope she don't" was all I could say, I mean Tas'hania didn't belong in jail- to me atleast. Sure I wasn't the type to wish death upon someone- my father was wanted by many people anyway someone was bound to take down the leader of the saints. But I just hoped it wasn't anyone I knew, I wanted no ties with him. If Tash had to do a life sentence for killing him— he messed up once another life.  But tell that to a bunch of hot heads. "I guess I really don't gotta give him my kidney now" I spoke which broke some tension in the room.

    "Neva was anyway- let's go to bed" he spoke soft, barely above a whisper almost. Even though he was clearly mad about early he never brought it up. His mind was elsewhere but then again Tas'hania shot someone in brought daylight apparently; she needed a plan.