16.5

(⚠️)

  Alonso

"He's still our dad" amor argued as I sat in her house, if I knew she was gonna try this bullshit I would've stayed right where I was at. I had truly felt bad for Mac I had dropped her off at the airport this morning and she was bawling her eyes out. Not to mention Donnie wasn't talking to her until she left whoever she was seeing up there, he had a point but I didn't think mac saw anyone's side but hers right now.

    "I don't give a fuck" the words came out my mouth with hate laced inbetween them, I knew he wasn't coming up here for nothing and he guilt tripped Amor into feeling bad for him but he couldn't get me.

"What happened down there?" She questioned but I moved her hand that she placed on my shoulder off.

"Ion wanna talk about it"

"He needs a kidney and nobody down there is compatible" she sniffed and here it came.

"Ian giving that fool my kidney" I spoke in a monotone voice, "are we done?"

"Alonso! What if I'm not compatible? You not atleast gonna try he gonna die if he don't get it" she exclaimed tears on her eyes and I really couldn't believe it. She was really acting like this over a piece of shit.

   "Who cares" I responded, I looked around for Dior bad self but I forgot she was probably in school. You'd think it would've helped her behave but instead them kids were getting bitched out.

   "You know his wife had a baby? A boy" I cringed at the thought.that poor ass kid. "Maybe he finna be a better dad to him, be the one we wanted" she stated again the tears in the brim of her eyes spilling down her face.

   "I don't wanna see him when he's here, that boy probably better off without him" I informed. Her talking and explaining to me why I should actually give up one of my organs faded.

   "Al- oh hell no" my father busted through the door like I was still fifteen. He was pissed, not only was I in here kissing a boy but it was one of his best runners. What he did next made me realize this man had no heart. The body laid limp next to me as my father lowered his gun my eyes looking at the now dead boy.

   "W-why?" Was all I could stutter out as I moved away from the corpse still in shock. My father killed a man all because he was gay. It had been the middle of the night and I was cross faded but just came in the house from a party. I had planned on leaving but stayed an extra week because Me and Luka had been fucking around.he made me forget, had me popping pills but forget. He wasn't anything serious but a little fling and now he was dead blood leaking over the sheets. My father hitting me didn't even register until he started stomping on me. My screams were drowned out or nobody cared maybe a bit of both.

"You're not even listening!" She exploded over my thoughts I let out a  deep breath as my eyes drifted over from the spot on the ground to her pissed face. "You get if you don't tell me whatever is going on in your head then I'm just assuming you want him dead" she spoke. That's when I realized I really was a changed person.

   "When he pull up imma see if imma match damn, can I go now?" I asked standing up anyway she was trying to justify her reasoning like she didn't just force me into doing this but I was already out the door; my thoughts were catching up to me and I felt like I was going to throw up. I sat in the car for a moment before exhaling and driving to my own house,  I barely spent time there depending on who you ask. Basically Nassiah just wanted to be under me as much as he could be. I didn't mind because I could lay around with Nassiah  and king all day  but I didn't need no babysitter that's for sure.

   Walking into my house I realized that I still needed to talk to Alex so he could atleast get his stuff out my house. "Hello?" I mumbled into my phone and heard one of the many Tas'hania rants. I felt bad because Melanie really did fuck things up and here Tash was saying that she wasn't taking the girl back and I couldn't argue with Tas'hania on that. Melanie got to hyped up with them college bitches and lost her mind.

    "I'm tired" whisk. "Of having" whisk "to tell your ass" whisk "what's right and wrong" whisk the belt hit my back like it did all them years ago just the same. It's like he's been beating ass his whole life, the sting hurt in all of the same places they always did. I was tired of getting my ass beat by this man, the only thing that changed was he had tied my arms down- he had put me in a sound proof room one of the many he killed people in. Here I was- thinking he was going to kill me. In my head I didn't know what was worse that I wasn't surprised or the I kind of wanted him too. I spit up blood as I tried to regain my breath and my father threw the belt to the ground. "Ian want it to come to this" he spoke low and calm. The calmest I ever seen him before as he reached for the belt around his waist. Why put down one belt to hit me with another was beyond me. This was the man I didn't snitch on even though my testimony would've sent him away for life, the one I held the gun for every time the cops pulled us over. The one I didn't tell Amor that instead of playing gta in the basement we weren't killing real people so she could think her dad was the good person, this man was the same man I had hoped he would come take us out back home because he couldn't live without his kids. Instead I put all that hope into him for what? His pants dropped and that's when I knew this man was sick.

"You like dick so much right?" He asked and my heart rate sped up, he wouldn't sure a killer is one thing but this is different- pain filled my body when I moved back as far as the restraints would let me. A hard cough came from my mouth as blood stained my teeth- I should've killed him. "But you voiced so many times how much you hated me" he added then removing his boxers my eyes forced shut- nobody wanted to see their pops like this. I was hoping this was a sick joke he wouldn't take it as far as my mind had already. How would I explain this too my sister? Or anyone at that. "So imma mix something you love with something you hate until you can't think about it without thinking of me" his voice purred in my ear I didn't realize he was that close to me until I felt his hand touch my face my eyes still remaining slow I jerked my head away.

"ALONSO?" I snapped down at the phone and saw Tas'hania looking back up at me on FaceTime. "I'm coming- oh hell no" the phone hung up and I exhaled letting it drop out of my hands as the tears fell down my face quickly. I didn't even try to stop them they were coming out so fast so I just exhaled and for the first time I let it all out.