33.0

Nassiah
A month later.

"I don't give a fuck Alonso" I said simply as I looked up from my phone. "Like how many times I gotta tell you, I. don't . give. a damn" I said with more enthusiasm making Nayson snicker besides me.

"Alonso what are you doing for your birthday?" Nayson asked as he finished cleaning the dishes.

"My ifthday!" King exclaimed as he colored besides me.

"Ion wanna do nothing" Alonso only responded.

"Nigga huh?" I asked and Nayson let out a what as well.

"You don't need a birthday party every year, y'all don't even gotta get me sum it's another day" I let out another gasp because how the fuck could he say this. This was the strongest people I know not happy he made another year— shit he could've offed himself. I mean in the last month we got a house together, I had two uncashed checks that were for Mo's college tuition so there was that. There also was Alonso had money in his bank account and his dad gave us some- we cashed the fuck out. Maurice gay ass was so happy to decorate so I just followed him around ikea and stuff and moving in wasn't hard— the hardest of them all was Nayson who obviously thinks we're gonna kick him out too because he didn't want anything for his room— just a bed and boxes to put his clothes in. So I made Alonso deal with his delusions.

" Alonso you're talking out your fucking ass" I started getting fed up.

"Bad word!" King said as he snickered a bit I only waved him off.

   "Nassiah calm down, it's not your birthday" he said with a small eye roll- I saw that shit.

  "I don't care, it's a day to celebrate you so we finna celebrate you the fuck"  I insisted but he shook his head.

   "I got to much shit to do anyway, I gotta go see my dad around 10 then I promised Amor we could do some stupid lunch shit— still gotta drop by the center"

   "And you can spend time with me at 7" I butted in he looked at me for a long time before nodding.

  "Yeah we can do that pa" he added kissing my head before heading to our room Kong's little feet followed him as if he was his oxygen supply. when I heard him go up the stairs and then a door shut Nayson turned to me.

   "It seems like he really doesn't want anything" Nayson added I shrugged.

  "Nayson if you back out now we're going in the street—- remember all you gotta do is get the cake and take it to the place, Donnie and Maurice are gonna set it up then imma bring him over there" I explained in a whisper and I known I told him atleast 400 times this week alone.

   "Okay, okay.. he won't get mad? Cause ion wanna-

  "No he won't, stop acting like we finna kick yo ass out"

   "Well ya might; I mean you got tired of Mo it sounded like" he spoke his eyes looking down as mine looked up.

   "Ian get tired of the bitch, the bitch ain't the same Mo I know" I responded with a small shrug. "Something's up with her but that's her fucking issue" I said with another shrug. I truthfully haven't seen Mo'Nae sense that night, not only did she leave, apparently she didn't go to New York. I do know Donnie came back two days later and did in fact kill that man. He Buried the body closer to New York with the twins and well the rest is history. Dayquellz also didn't tell Maurice what happened between him and Mo instead he told him that mo got beat on and he killed him. Leaving out an important detail but I'm no snitch.