26.0

Nassiah

   I looked into Alonso's soft eyes trying to calm myself down and I could tell he wanted me to as well. But as the court case got closer the more I wanted to kill the dumb nigga who snitched. And now we seen him, I was suppose to be closing shop. But I wasn't worried about the shop I was worried about Alex who had thought he was finna stop by and talk t Alonso. "Hell na you need to bounce" I spat as soon as he walked through the door. Alonso sat on the couch as him and king watched Netflix on his phone- both equally interested in the Lilo and stitch. Alonso's eyes sent me a glance first before he raised his eyebrow in confusion about Alex being here.

"I'm just here to tal-

"He's good" I interrupted him crossing my arms. "We're good- bye" I said waving the clippers in my hands.

   "I didn't realize your name is Alonso— or that he can't speak for himself anymore " Alex tried to come back at me.

   "Were a package deal, you should know that.. our package deal ended your relationship" I said narrowing my eyes.

    "Alex, I'm fine honestly" Alonso interrupted me before I could talk about how his tattoos are trash. I titled my head as the male looked between the two and he sent a short nod. His eyes still lingered on Alonso a bit to long.

    "You looking for another police report? Get on now" I added a clap startling King the most.

    "Pa- I eat?" King asked rubbing his face, he wasn't hungry just greedy. Mostly because I made Alonso go get me food and king not only had a kids meal but ate half of Alonso's food too.

   "Alex,don't look like that— I'm fine thank you though" Alonso sweet voice came out, he's lucky this boy is a certified snitch because he don't need to be sparing his feelings. Alonso is to fucking nice, who knew he was beat every day of his childhood life. Where did all that anger go?

   "Okay, I'm just worried about you— if you ever need to talk to so-

  "He can talk to me ho" I cut him off as I was getting aggravated. I was about to throw these scissors at him truthfully.

  "Well anyone else, I'm here for you always" he was real lucky because after that he walked out. Just in time- the scissors left my hand quickly scaring King as they landed in the wall near the door— if Alex just stood still a little bit more.

   "Nassiah!" Alonso called not even looking back up from he phone.

   "Ion like the way he was talking to you" I argued crossing my arms over my chest.  "You fucking him again?"

   "No! What the fuck?" Alonso face scrunched up in disgust just how it should. That's what I fucking thought.

   "Then why he coming in here like that?" I questioned as I took the scissors out the wall and washed them. "I'm talking to myself now? Alonso answer the question" I huffed growing impatient. I had now finished cleaning the rest of the shop and still no response by Alonso. Instead when I looked at him he just gave me a half ass shrug.

    "Maybe he's worried Nassiah"

"Why he worried about my boyfriend?" I questioned. "He's a certified snitch, and you're"

"I know" he spoke softly.

"If something would've slipped he could've thro-

"I know"

"And you was all about that snitching ass-

"I know Nassiah!" A bit of temper shown through but he covered it up as soon as it was shown and shook his head a bit. 

  "What is wrong with you?" I questioned and he just waved the question off going back to watching the movie with king. "Excuse me?" I questioned as I walked over towards the pair.

  "I'm fine" he grumbled,I'm starting to believe Alonso didn't know how transparent he was with his emotions. I mean sure he was quiet and sometimes he pretended but even that needed more work. Especially ever sense we moved in together it kind of became as easy as king to spot when he was having a bad day.

   "Alonso kiaro Chavera— do we need to take it in the street? Ain't nobody playing with your black ass" I said mushing his face a bit, but when he looked up i let out a long sigh.

    "It's my fault she's in there nas" his voice was quiet and steady. His eyes roamed my face and I pulled his head into my chest into a hug.

   "Who told you that shit?"

"Ain't nobody had to tell me nothing! She did it fore me-

"I mean technically I would've did it too" I grumbled

  "I'm glad you didn't- because then it could've been you, she did it for me, not to mention my Ex is a snitch and told the police what he saw" he spoke quietly his voice not caving in with emotion- steady and calm. He's been thinking about this a lot.

   "Okay but Tas'hania a grown women, she knows the possibility of jail— she preached it to me and Donnie for years; sometimes it's just worth it" I explained rubbing his back. "Baby you can't take the blame for everything" I hummed rubbing his back.

    "I don't know Nassiah" he responded in a exhausted voice.

   "You don't got to cause I do, trust me;I almost went to jail for you a couple of times—you're the type of person you don't regret doing something like that for" I said picking up His face whipping away the strands of tears.

  "You're just as dumb"he spoke looking into my eyes I only rolled them.

"Speak for yourself—mr"Hey Donnie can I help you on a lick—my boyfriends in the hospital alone so make it quick, oh yeah don't tell him" I mocked because thats exactly how I pictured there conversation going. Alonso let out aloud laugh pulling me down into his lap.

"Pa! Daddy sad?" King asked before wrapping his small arms  around Alonso. I gently pushed him back and he huffed.

  "Get off my boyfriend king dang" I huffed before kissing Alonso's face.  "I love you zo" I hummed. "We finna get through this-I mean we got through a lot already"

   "I love your crazy ass too pa"

...............

•peep the filler. YALL I think I found what I think king would look like when older but-I'm picky sooo if y'all have ideas lmk.