8.5

Alonso

You know the type of confession that has you shook as hell? That was the confession nasssiah just gave me. That was two days ago- I felt guilty as hell sleeping next to Alex who was talking about us moving in together. I mean I didn't love Nassiah anymore so it shouldn't matter you know? He has a whole son- a cute ass son. But a son.when I got in the shower I was the only one up- but by the time I got out I smelt food through out the house letting me know Alex was up- I had class later today but that wasn't until 1 and I only had one class. I took most of my courses the first two years needed a distraction from my life so I over piled my workload.

"Good morning sexy" Alex said as I walked into the kitchen in sweat pants I smiled wrapping my arms around the boy as he continued cooking. I kissed his neck hearing his moans fill the room made chills on my skin- I really did care about Alex. He didn't know but he helped me through a hard part of my life; technically he still doesn't know but him being there was what really mattered. The knock on my door took me out of my thoughts and probably stopped me from having sex on my kitchen table- I frowned before giving one last kiss before I went towards the door swinging it open there stood a distress Tas'hania. I was confused on why she was here- last time I checked Nassiah had moved in with her, but obviously Nassiah wasn't anywhere to be found because behind Tas'hania stood a tired looking pharaoh.

"Can you believe this shit? I'm minding my business sleeping and I wake up to my god son crying because he can't find his father" she huffed and the boy rubbed his face once again his tears stained face. I couldn't react hundred percent because Alex was probably in the kitchen listening.

   "Did you call him?" I asked as she sat down and rubbed her face- she did look exhausted. She shook her head before tears came from her eyes- "woah- I'm pretty sure he won't be going far without king" I explained confused where this emotion came from.

   "Melanie cheated on me" she said making her crying grow louder. That stupid hoe. King covered his ears letting out a just as loud sigh.

  "Loud- I eepy don't be loud" he whined becoming aggravated himself. This boy definitely owed me.

   "King you want some food?" I asked and the boys face calmed down and nodded rubbing his eyes before making grabby hands at me. I picked him up walking back into the kitchen to see a pissed off Alex.

    "What is he doing here?" He questioned as I put the boy at the table and went to pour him some frootloops.

    "Tas'hania came over, and she was watching him" I explained handing him the dry cereal and he seemed happy enough without milk.

    " papa left me" the little boy said sadly as he ate his cereal.

    "Yes- where is his father? You don't think how ironic it is that your ex that left with out a trace is now doing the same with his kid?" He questioned as if he knew everything- in this moment I picked my relationship over my mouth and let the comment slide.  "And who is Tas'hania"

   "His best friend- don't talk about my brother either hoe" she said whipping her face and looking through the Cupboards  she found the liquor and started drinking from the bottle- oh she's hurt.

   "Alonso" Alex said his voice in a warning tone. I rubbed my head thinking back to when my morning was peaceful again.  I opened my eyes and Tas'hania was not in the room anymore so that left me and Alex. "You know what I shouldn't even be surprised- of course he comes back and gets all of your attention as time" he sighed cleaning up his mess.

   "What are you talking about? T just went through a break up- you're acting like the kids moving in" I argued I didn't understand why pharaoh being here was such a big deal.

    "Not having this conversation with you right now" he said leaving the room again I looked down at king who was sitting next to me eating his cereal quietly.

   "He ice?" The boy asked as he watched Alex leave.

   "Yeah he just grumpy I think" I nodded "was your daddy there before you went to sleep?" The boys eyes widened at my words and he nodded tears coming down his face. I'm really gonna kill Nassiah.

..........................................

       Melanie wasn't picking up, so I didn't know what happened between her and Tas'hania who was laying in my bed smoking. I was keeping Pharaoh entertained for the most part. Tash was Atleast smart enough to bring some of his toys- a Barbie,ken and giraffe. So here we were playing doctor as the boy put bandaids on my arms and I tried to call Nassiah-

   After the third call and the 4th ring I heard shuffling around. "Wassup" his voice said through the phone.

   "Nassiah where the fuck are you" I barked into the phone and he coughed a few times before more shuffling.

    "Damnn, miss me already?" He joked

   "No- your son is using up all my bandaids and eating all my cereal" I complained. I didn't mind watching pharaoh just you know not when it's going to disrupt my mornings and hurt my boyfriends feelings.

   "I left king with Tas'hania- y'all passing my son around like a blunt?" He boomed

   "No- Tas'hania is heart broken in my bed. So I was just wondering if your son would be blessed with your face today" he mumbled a few curse words in the phone.

    "My daddy? I 'eak I 'peak" king whined as he made grabby hands to the phone.

    "I had to go drag Mac home cause you ain't wanna help me- so two days. Lemme talk to my son" he said making me exhale deeply and hand pharaoh the phone. It hung up then called back I slid the green call button over answering the FaceTime and there was Nassiah in the car.

   "Daddy!" King yelled happily. "You eft me. You got inna boat out me" he said his smile frowning.

    "Don't talk that crazy shit, imma be back for you in two sleeps- be good for me yeah?" He said and king went on talking about his morning. I exhaled taking the bandaids off and that caused phaorah to scream loudly.

"No no you 'urt I fix booboo" King whined putting it back on.

"King you can't fix him he gonna get rude bout it" Nassiah said cheesing as if it was the most amusing thing in the world.

....................
-hadda post this cause the next chapter my bb mac come back and I can't wait & that's finna be the end of my daily spam🤣

- and I can't wait for 10.5 I was laughing ode when I wrote it sksks . Felt devious.