24.0

Nassiah

Kings cried filled the house after he just got popped, this little nigga is getting bad. like Donnie type bad, he finally got out of his Alonso phase half way, he ain't ever bad like this when Alonso in the room lemme tell you that. But he wanna fucking break shit like I got time so I beat the little nigga ass. Now he sitting on the couch screaming bloody murder while I clean up the plate that he had thrown off the table because he quote on quote wasn't hungry. "Imma do it a mother fucking gain" I said and his cries got louder as he hid into the couch. I didn't get why he wouldn't go in his room if he was that scared. As the snot came down his nose right along the tears and I watched the theatrics for a moment before going back to what I was doing.

I don't know how his ass got this bad, it's like everything someone tells him goes in one ear; he thinks then decided fuck you and keeps going. Long story short he always think I got time, I ain't got fucking time. "I a-ant"

"You ain't getting no damn cookie shut yo ass up" and the cries kept going after that.

"I a-ant m-

"He ain't here, go take your ass in the room for a nap" I motioned and he shook his head his bottom lip quivering.

"I all?" I blinked at the boy. And he let out another whine covering his face with his blanket as he cried. I don't get how Alonso wants all them fucking kids— king should be a natural birth control. I would say Dior but that girl could change the world if you ask me- I'm voting for her ass when she overthrows the king, she told me I could live in her pink castle with her and we can have matching unicorns because were best friends.

"DADDY PA BE EAN" I didn't even hear the door open and close but sure enough there was Alonso standing there rubbing his head probably at the nee headache he acquired.

"Don't pick his ass up Alonso" I scolded as I threw away the broken plate. Alonso who was in the middle of picking the crying kid up he looked at king then me who was still trying to get the male to comfort him.

"King what you do to your father" Alonso huffed and king just shook his head.

"No eee"

"He throwing shit at people" I saw the look on Alonso's face and he had some smart shit to say but looked as if he was arguing against it in his head- smart.

"King you was throwing stuff?" King shook his head and looked at me then back at Alonso and shook his head. "You lying to me?"

"No pa" I was finna beat his ass again but the two kept looking at each other.

"King monsters love liars, and I can't save you from them if you lying to me" kings eyes widened and his tears came out faster. "I no- it ell and pa hit my butt" he said between tears. "I no wanna nap" he added.

"Go in ya room king hope them monsters ain't in ya room" Alonso said as he kneeled down to while the boys face. King nodded sniffling then went to his room a bit scared.

"Y'all make me sick" I added as Alonso sat on the couch looking exhausted. "How was ya appointment?" I asked and sat down as soon as I did he moved towards me resting his head on my body letting his weight way ya both down.

      "Exhausting as hell" he muttered closing his eyes as I played with his hair. "Shit wasting time"

  "Is it though? Cause you're already less in your own head" I pointed out his eyes opened and he was gonna say something then my door opened quickly then shut and Donnie looked at us with a panicked look.

"They just raided the trap- I was driving there bro, bam swat police all that- ALL THAT" Donnie yelled as he started pacing. "Niggas in cuffs- ALL DEM"

    "You think Von snitched?" I questioned he shook his head.

   "I think they been waiting, and Von left the dumb ass twins in charge. I mean it was bound to happen, but it makes me question whea the fuck this case going? Trial next week"

    "Actually they identified another witness Amor was chatting bout it in the car— coming in tomorrow or something" He informed his eyes closing again as he got comfortable. His heavy ass better not fall asleep on me.

"Who is it?" Donnie asked and Alonso sent him a small shrug.

"Pops won't tell me until after they get the information, Incase someone try to kill them" he added and I looked back up at Donnie wondering what he wanted me to do exactly.

"Stay ya ass away from there dayquellz" I informed as he sat down he rolled his eyes at me and looked around.

"Where my neph at?" He asked as he pulled weed out his pants- that's probably why his thot ass ran over here.

"Sleep- I should ask you where my nephew at huh? Why I seen hi"

"Don't even day nothing bout that bitch having her nigga round my son, imma pop a cap on her ass soon nough" he huffed as he started rolling his blunt then passed me his pack so I could roll. "Out here like I gone soft" he added shaking his head.

"You? Man I done really went soft out hea" I complained and he let out a laugh shaking his head.

"You ain't go soft pa" Alonso reassured me but I think he was also letting me know he was still listening to the conversation.

"You're just less angry— my nigga you use to be MAD. Wake up 5 am to hit a lick. Like damn had a bad dream or sum?" He laughed and I rolled my eyes at how hard he laughed at that. "I think you still crazy"

"I never was crazy— y'all just bugging"

"You tried to kill shawty yesterday" Alonso hummed

"Actually I think Zo crazier for putting up with your crazy ass. Like you gotta be crazy to bitch out the crazy" I threw the remote at Donnie and dodged it barely

"You're not funny" I said as he laughed at his own joke and Alonso gave small signs of being amused.

"I et okie?" The little voice came soft at first then stood King rubbing his eyes as he looked around the room.

"No, I told you don't be coming in here asking me for no cookie after I popped you" I informed and he let out a loud sigh picking up his foot. "Stop that shit I swear to got king" he held his foot in the air for a minute.

"Do it— don't let him play you like that. That's your foot neph" Donnie encourages and when he stomped the foot all I had to do was move a bit and he ran towards Donnie to save him. I tossed the weed back to Donnie and he put it back in his pants then tucked the blunt behind his ear. "Yeah king you know uncle D got ya back, ya pa trynna play you like you scary"

"Pa scary" he sniffed. "He pop me" he explained as he put his finger in his mouth.

"Lemme tell you a story, Ya pa is scary.. I bet you Alonso scarier"

"Don't tell him that, he should be scared of me the fuck" I argued and Donnie kept going.

"Alonso scares your pa, so if he scared your pa— then what that mean king"Donnie asked

"I et okie?"

"No king, that if you want something from your pa— you got to get Alonso on your side" I was sending Donnie glared and he was finding it amusing, he's lucky king only thinking bout that cookie right now.

"Daddy I get cookie?" King asked- the three of us looked at each other as if king was smarter than we all implied.