27.5

Nassiah
A week later.

   I woke up for once in a minute alone, it was quiet through out the house and my bed was empty. I panicked. I don't know what in me told me to go right to panicking but that's  what I did. I pushed my body up quickly I rubbed my head due to the head ache before I heard the front door open and close. "PA I ANNA GO"  As soon as I heard kings voice my heart calmed down halfway. The other half when I heard Alonso's aswell.

    "Shh, pa could be sleeping" Alonso warmed but the way my bedroom door opened king didn't give a fuck about me sleeping.

   "Pa we go? Lease! My onnie ake Dj!" He explained as he ran over to where I sat on the bed and lifted his hands up so I could pick him up.

"Go where?" I asked tiredly even though I didn't feel like really going anywhere- with kids you had to atleast act like you thought about it.

"The fair" Alonso voice peaked in from the doorway. "They got funnel cake" he added sounding almost as excited as king. I didn't know if was kings pleading eyes or Alonso's but here I was doing Kings hair so we could leave to go to the fair.

    "Ow" King whined as alonso came out of the bedroom finally being done, but I think he was fucking joking. I looked up and down at his attire, his nike shorts and his wife beater on then his ups, he looked like- a New Yorker. I would know because New Yorkers always trying show their print off.

    "That ain't finna work" I mumbled as I eyed the boy in front of me. He was to busy brushing his waves to notice what I was saying but king let out another whine and that caught his attention.

   "You heavy handed or sum?" Alonso asked but he soon noticed my stare and gave me his full attention.

    "I can see your dick Alonso!" I finally let out  when I finished braiding Kings hair. He rolled his eyes as if I was joking.

   "You cannot you just doing the most" he pleaded his case but it didn't help, the door swung open and dj stood there with his big smile- half of it was empty but I wasn't gonna say nothing.

    "COME ON! I wanna hump cars!" He yelled and that got king up and down the stairs behind him.

  "Don't look at me" I mumbled to Alonso who was giving me a lustful look. I was ready for this day to be over already- that was until I heard my best friends voice.

    "Nassy ook! It's me! Your favorite" Dior called from playing with chalk. She did a little spin and then ran towards me so I could pick her up.

    "Damn ya momma dropped you off?" I asked she nodded. "You miss me nassy?  King said no" she said a fake pout on her lips.

   "Of course D- you're uncle pissing me off; king go get in ya seat so we can go" I called and king ran to the driveway pulling on Alonso's car. He lucky Alonso parked behind me or I would be driving. Alonso drives boring- and to slow  for me . After locking the door Alonso himself came down stairs and unlocked his car sending king who was messing with the door on his butt when it came open.

    "HAHA" Dior yelled as I put her down and she ran to climb into the car.

   "Dj get inna car we gotta go get Mari" Donnie called from behind me.

   "Oh that's a thing?" I asked embarrassing Donnie on the spot. "Nah that's definitely a thing" I answered my own question and he waved me off.

   "Don't worry about it, we just friends" he attempted to convince me but I wasn't no dummy.

"They finna be fucking in a month- I got 20 on that" Alonso said sending a smack to my butt. "We finna go? Or gossip all day?" He said as he got in the driver side.