14.0

Nassiah

Alonso is a whole punk when it comes to king. The boy looks as if he's about to cry and he gives in. King also isn't dumb so he loves Alonso just because of it. We had came back from the park and Alonso still had a bit of an attitude but realistically I ain't never give a fuck about that Asian boy. King needed to take a nap but he wanted to play outside and now here me and Alonso were playing outside like clock work here came Dj bad ass. "Uncle Nas you still bad at dat game?" Dj asked as Alonso and king played with chalk.

"Boy I'll beat ya ass in that game- Wea ya pops?" I said and he laughed jumping down the stairs.

   "He boutta take me to see my mommy" dj said proudly like his momma wasn't a thot.

   "And you happy bout that?" I joked which Started up the play fighting between us-

  "My nigga Alonso inna flesh? Oh wow" Donnie obnoxious ass said stepping outside of his house. I tuned out the rest of what they were saying because Dj was lowkey beating me up. "Go play wit king lemme talk to ya unc" Donnie said sitting down on the step next to me. "Beefin wit the saints" he said in a whisper so only I could hear. "They betta want Alonso Head onna spear for ya dumb ass to do that"  he added looking at me curiously.

   "His pops trynna pass it off"  Donnie let out a laugh instantly.

  "Wit one body?" He said returning to the whisper my hand then held up four fingers.

   "What they got my son doing? Cause that one did a numba in his brain and I only know cause I watched the fact he a murda hit him" Donnie blabbed seriously my eyes went over to Alonso playing with the kids then back to Donnie.

  "Why you think it's beef nigga damn" I muttered and Donnie rolled his eyes.

  "Imma talk to Von after I drop Dj off— Imma let you know" he said before telling dj get to the car.

   "King you getting tired" I told him as I caught him rubbing his face.

  "NO" he yelled back but it took maybe a few minutes of Alonso talking to him before he picked the boy up and we went inside. King fell asleep in twenty minutes on the couch and I moved him to his own room.

   "You need to take a nap too- what you thought" I said to Alonso who was still running on two hours of sleep. I sat down next to him on the couch and he continued watching the game planing on t.v "I know you hea me talking"

  "Ian sleepy Nassiah I'm a grown man I know how to take care of my needs" he muttered

   "You ain't acting like it" I mumbled. Alonso was easy to get to do things you wanted if you didn't mind playing dirty, or you had it like I did- his attitude was still there but boy did  attack my lips earlier this morning. I shifted over a bit and he paid me no mind until I had moved myself onto his lap.

"C'mon Nassiah what's good with you?" He asked shifting a bit to get comfortable. I looked up at him raising a eyebrow but he just went back to looking at the game- I didn't get why he was fighting sleep so much, he knew he wanted to sleep, I mean shit when I meant him he had problems sleeping but atleast he still did it. Sitting in his lap took me back a lot. Shit having him lay with me last night made me realize how much I did miss the boy, another possible reason why I snapped at his boyfriend or was being petty but if he came to my door asking me for help homeboy wasn't doing his job either. I placed my head on his shoulder as I drew shapes in his chest. He didn't react that much but eventually he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his own body more- his scent filled my nose making me look up at first I was going to decide against it but I didn't placing a kiss on his jawline, I added another and another before he lifted my chin and connected our lips.  He took control instantly his hungry ass. I placed my hands on both sides of his face as the kiss got more intense. He lifted me up so I had my knees on either side or his legs- as soon as he dropped me back down I started grinding into his lap a moan escaping from his mouth.