10.5

Alonso

   "Babe I don't know what you want me to do" I said as I stood in front of Alex who was cleaning his tattoo gun. He gave me a side eye look and I knew he was going to tell me, Alex's parlor  was right up the street from the shop  so I didn't bother about being a few minutes late; Keem never yelled at me- I was the most reliable one.

    "I want you to not talk to him anymore- period" he said crossing his arms over his chest and I let out a sigh making his eyebrow raise. "That shouldn't be a problem- for you not to talk to your Ex" he started on his rant, he did have a point if one of my significant others were messing with their Ex I would be pissed- but me and Nassiah were barely friends if that's even what you could call it. "See- it's like you rather be with him then me, if you're not over him yet just tell me"

   "I'm over him- I've been over him" I said truthfully. I believed it sort of. I mean it's easy to think you're over someone when you haven't seen them in 3 years. He admitted to still having feelings for me, well Inferred it. But it wasn't nothing that would make me leave Alex. Alex was sweet and he always listened and asked me about my day-i just never opened up to him. I didn't allow myself to love him- but that was my issue. If I met Alex earlier our relationship could've been stronger but the timing was wrong- I was confused.

   "See! You aren't even listening- ever sense he came back it's like I'm an after thought. Every time we hang out your friends bring him up Atleast three times, it's like nobody realized you guys actually broke up but me!" He said his bottom lip poking out so he could pout. I felt bad. I went to hug him but he pushed me away- "I'm not saying I wanna break up- but I think we need some time apart. You won't let me know what you're thinking" he explained I sighed feeling my heart sting a bit- I didn't know why it did sting but I think it was maybe because it seemed like a break up to me.

   "Okay- Yeah, I love you" I muttered my head hanging a bit before walking out of the parlor. I headed down the block towards the barber shop exhaling. I needed a blunt-something I don't know what. I opened the door my head not bothering to look up. The feeling in my chest didn't come from me and Alex conversation but Alex sure did help keep it from coming back- alone. I always felt alone.

    "Uh uh you corrupted my fucking son" I felt someone flick my forehead making me pay attention to me surroundings only to see Nassiah. I was about a few inches taller than him but not that big of a difference.

    "My bad" I muttered and he held his hand out so I couldn't move forward, I moved to the side and he mimicked my move. 

   "Alonso kiario" he taunted. My heart fluttered. His grey blue eyes widened as he focused on me. I needed to stay away from him, for me and Alex relationships sake.

    "What Nassiah I'm trying to work" I snapped and I saw the attitude fill his face, realistically I was just having a bad day- he didn't cause it but he was causing some of my troubles and me taking it out o him wasn't intentional.

   "The fuck is wrong with you? Huh? Tell me why you really mad" he taunted and I pushed him to the side a bit walking to my chair to sit in it. I closed my eyes exhaling to calm my own nerves but when I opened my eyes I saw a pissed Nassiah. "You musta forgot who I am"he added.

"You're fucking up my relationship" I whined and his face turned into an amusing smirk. Then a laugh came out making me frown- of course he thought this was funny.

   "I didn't do anything!" He mentioned- "wow, must've been fucked already"

  "It wasn't! He loved me and-

  "And what Alonso?" Nassiah said raising a eyebrow at me. He waited for the words to come out of my mouth and I just sat there looking dumb.

  "I love h- wack out of all the things Nassiah slapped me for, This was the one I didn't see coming. Bap I hit Nassiah. He must've been thrown off but I was too. I was now on my feet
Dodging another fist from the light skin boy.

Bap bap- pink- blue orange. Keem was yelling in the background but who was going
To stop the fight? All I could see was red and all the anger I was holding in was now being released. Bap bap. When my fist connected with Nassiah's face twice he stumbled back a bit spitting to the side his saliva mixed with blood making it a deep crimson color. He let out a chuckle as I whipped my nose looking at the blood now on my hand.

"Now tell me why you really mad" he said pushing me back-

"I will call the mother fucking police on y'all- Betta do this elsewhere!" Keem yelled as he turned up his oxygen. Nassiah pushes me again as if he wanted me to swing but when I did he tackles me to the ground the boy hovered over me as his fist hit me- at first I kind of let it happen. Before I grabbed his right fist and pushed him off of me the boy bumping into a barber station as I did so.

    "You done?" Nassiah asked and I scrunched up my face.

   "Nigga are you the fuck? You started with me!" I yelled looking over at his bright red face. His busted lip and bruised cheek made me calm down a bit. I was really out here beating on Nassiah like he wasn't shit to me- maybe we really are toxic for each other.I exhaled closing my eyes and the shop got semi quiet
Probably waiting for both of us to get mad again.

   "If this bout ya little asian doll- never that deep I'm not one to step in the way of love. I'll let you drown in ya own problems" he spat as he pulled himself up.

   "His name Alex- and I love his ass I'm doing just fine without you" I spat back only for Nassiah to let out a bitter laugh walking out the shop as if he didn't have work- great.

.................

- Who you think gonna crack first?

-maybe anotha chapter maybe y'all finna wait 2 weeks who knows🤷🏾‍♀️❤️