cupcakes, cuties, and cuddles !Randy!

Andy's POV:

We had finally moved into the new house, it was a fresh start and a Road Trip 2.0. The new house was such an improvement from the tiny apartment we used to share. Happy as ever I opened instagram to do a quick story.

"Hey guys! It's Andy from the new house. It looks sick and I can't wait" I was interrupted my my door being opened and Rye, my beautiful boyfriend, walking in.

"Hey babyyyy" He said running up behind me and wrapping his arms around my neck. He followed this by pecking me on the cheek.

"Hi Ryepie" I said smiling and saving the video.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Was making an insta video but this really hot guy just interrupted, I dunno" I said turning around to face him.

"Are you cheating on me?" He asking smiling.

"Yes his name is Ryan Beautiful"

"A pun, really Andrew"

"Andrew? This must be serious"

"It is serious, the boys and I ordered cupcake to celebrate the move," He said to me grinning his face off.

"God your such a cutie," I said as I pinched his cheek and then kissed it.

"Just give me a cuddle already"

I jumped in his arms and nestled my head in his shoulder.

"Love you," he whispered in my ear.

"Love you, too" I said back.

A few moments passed and he gentally put me down. I grabbed his hand, and we made our way downstairs. We arrived in the kitchen and saw Jack on Brooks lap, and Mickey playing with Biscuit.

"Cupcakes here yet?" I asked.

"Nope," Jack replied as Brook began to kiss his neck.

"We have so many rooms now, and yet you still kiss in front of us?" Mickey asked.

"Free porn if you ask me?" Brook replied

All of us cringed, "No thanks," Rye replied before I heard the doorbell ring. As the oldest, I went to grab the door.

"Hello, delivery for RoadtripTV"

"Um thanks," I said, assuming the boys had already given tip.

"Yeah," he said handing over the cupcakes.

I carefully brought the box into the kitchen.

"BOYS I DECLARE WE HAVE THE CUP OF THE CAKES," I shouted.

I placed them on the table, and we dug in.

After each and every spec of cupcake was gone, we went to our rooms. Well, Jack and Brook went to Brook's room, and Rye and I went to Rye's room.

"Those cupcakes were heavenly," I said.

"You look like a cutie when you eat them," He smiled at me.

"Shut up and just cuddle me already" I asked.

"Not with those dirty cloths," He said chucking me one of his hoodies and shorts. He then lifted his own shirt, and yes I stared. God his abs just ahhhhhhh.

"You like what you see?" He teased.

"Yes, yes I do, very much. That is why I asked to be your boyfriend."

We finished changing and climbed under the new fluffy covers. Rye wrapped his arm around me from the back, and pecked at my neck.
"Goodnight, love," he said.

"Goodnight Ryepie," I replied.

It was a good day of CupcakesCuties, and Cuddles.