baking, sorta? !Ryan!

AN/ Hi, I am alive, just very busy with a multitude of things. I am really trying to get more parts out, but certain things take priority. Enjoy this one suggested by @fuckedupfanboy. Check him out, he has some lit stories.

Rye's POV

"Come on boys, how hard can it be to make Harvey a cake?" I said.

"I agree, we need to do this," Sonny agreed.

"Of course you agree with Rye," Jack said, rolling his eyes.

Sonny blushed and I smirked at him.

Almost in perfect time, Andy walked down the stairs.

"W-what, our, our lovely kitchen," he said, gaping at the mess in the kitchen.

Jack began walking towards Andy, "Babe, it's okay, we are just baking a cake for Harvey. He hit number on-"

Andy rested his head on Jack's shoulders, "You are so lucky I love you, Jonks."

Brook said, "It's not that messy."

"Your fucked Brooklyn," I commented, chuckling. Sonny joined.

"I am not going to comment," Andy said, "All I shall ask is why is the whisker on the floor with a bottle of wine smashed next to it."

Simultaneously we all began to blame one another for the mess made.

"Shut it," Andy said, "Do you want help?"

"Ohh yes please," Sonny said, looking relieved.

I just looked at him for a second, and god was he cute and sexy. He had an edgy yet cute look with his piercing and black hair. His legs in skinny jeans were literal heaven, and don't even get me started on his body structure.

Brook whispering in my ear interrupted my thoughts, "Your staring Rye."

"W-what, no, at who?" I said, trying to play it off casually.

"Oh you know," Brooks said smiling his innocent smile at me.

"-how did you guys not think to get a reply? Did you even get ingredients?"

"Well, um, no, but ah," Sonny began to say.

"Imbeciles," Andy commented.
"Hey I am not," Jack said, frowning.
"No, you are a cute imbecile."

Jack smiled and melted further into Andy's touch. I briefly imagined Sonny doing that same to myself, and it made me smile.

"Right, let's get some ingredients," Andy said, "You and Brook come with me, Ryans clean up."
"Hey that don't seem fair," Sonny said.
"Too bad," Andy replied, "Get on it."

The three of them walked towards the door, and I heard Brook say, "You could cut their romantic tension with a knife."

Was I that obvious? I mean clearly I liked Sonny, how could one not. Have you seen him? Have you heard him sing in The One That Got Away. Come one, he is just ahhhh.

"Hey," he said, blushing and smiling at me.
"Hey cutie," I said, flirting a bit.
"Stop doing that," his cheeks flushing even more pink.

"No thanks, you look even cuter like that."

As I spoke, I made my way closer and closer to him.

"W-we should clean, Rye," he tells me.

"Could you hold this first," I said reaching out my hand. He smiles and grabs it.
"You know this is your hand, babe," he comments, being flirtatious back.

"Yeah, it feels nice in yours."

"Agreed," he says, barely audible.

Slowly our lips moved closer and closer to each other before they met. It was a quick kiss, and then we moved apart. I stared into his eyes.

"We need to clean," he whispered, and I could feel his breath on my face.

"I thought we were," I said, leaning back in. This time, I reached for his cheeks, and I pinned him against the wall. Our lips continued to explore each other. We parted for breath, and I began to mark his neck.

"I like you a lot Rye," I said.

"You know, I would not have guessed," he replied with a laugh, and I chuckled alongside him.

I moved back to his lips, and he moved his fingers to my hair. I licked his lips, asking for entry He happily complied and my tongue explored his mouth. Suddenly, the door opened, and my first instinct was to bury my head in Sonny's shoulder.

"IT WORKED, IT WORKED," Jack and Brook began to chant.

Andy was just smiling, as he held the bags of shopping.

I whispered in his ear, "Be my boyfriend?"

He replied, "Yes times 3,000."

"You wanna go upstairs and do a marvel binge?" I asked.

"Sounds like heaven, but then again anything with you sound like heaven."

I move to kiss his lips again, but I was interrupted by Brook opening a soda.

I said, "We are having a moment."

"And I am having a cola, your issue being?"

Sonny and I grabbed each other back into a cuddle, and I kissed his cheek.