corner of my heart !Randy!

AN/

Finally it is Friday, and I thought I would bless the world with more amazing fluffiness. I apologize that it is short af (standing for Andy Fowler because he is soo short). Sorry that was terrible. Moving on, 

ENJOY!

It was finally our lunch break, and Andy and I ran off to the library. The library had this nook in the corner which was practically unseeable, and it always "had the best books" according to Andy.

"What you have your nose stuck in today?" I asked Andy as I pulled him into my lap. We sat in one of the comfy chair that we had pulled into the nook.

"It is a brilliant poem novel by the name of, "Long Way Down" by Jason Reynolds. It really explores the themes of the cycle of poverty as well as the effects of the rules. I believe the rules are a metaphor for the..." then I stopped listening, and just stared into the beautiful eyes of Andy Fowler. My eyes traveled down to his lips, which always looked best when he was babbling on about something. He always just looked so adorable, and I honestly do not know how he does it.

"Racial injustice, Ryan Beaumont are you even listening to me!" Andy said.

"No, but I am admiring how beautiful you look when you blabber," I replied as I smiled at him. He was sat sideways on my lap, and so, he snuggle into my neck and said, "I hate you."

To which I replied, "Then why are you snuggled into my chest like a content little kitten, then?"

He flushed red and said, "Dunno, it's comfortable." He started to kiss up my neck, which made me very happy. We cuddled for a few moments, and it was really nice. I looked up at him, and he lifted his head.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi," he replied. I have him a deep kiss on the lips before I lifted him up.

"Time for lunch, babe"

"Carry me," he replied with a chuckle.

"Fine kitten devil"

"You better be fine with it," He said as I put him down.

"Heyyyyy," he complained.

"I only put you down, so you could get on my back," I said with a duh look.

He then climbed on to my back and we made our way to the noisy world of the lunch room.