morning sonny !OT6, four!

AN/ So I have not done updated Morning Sonny is a quick minute, so I wanted to ya know post a new one. Enjoy this shit. Also,I am working on getting some of the ships people requested. One more thing, THIS IS FICTION AND IN NO WAY PROPERLY PORTRAYS ANYONE! (this is mainly for blair and the other girl in this chapter) Also, I apologize for not updating I've been traveling and shit, so yeah. 

"Hey Blair, how are you?" I asked, as I entered his office which happened to be in his flat.

"I'm good, Rye. How is everything with you?" he asked back.
"Amazing, loving just touring and being with my boys."

"Yeah, that is the thing I wanted to talk to you about, actually."
"What? The boys?"
"Well, yours and the boys' relationship," he stated.

"Yeah, everything is good, though," as I said that, I was unsure. The last time I had felt like this was when the boys and I told Blair we were all in a relationship. He took it well to be honest. He was supportive, although he was wary about the fact that we all spend our work time together and spend all of our personal time together. We are best mates and soulmates, but still that is a lot of time together.

"Well, that is the problem kind of. Too many fans are suspecting that Randy is real, so I have to do something that will benefit you and all the boys."

"And w-what is that?" I asked skeptically.

"Just, get a fake girlfriend. We can hire one, Rye."

"I-i d-don't want to do that, nor is it necessary. Blair, how could you even suggest something like that?"

"Because you must do it or I will terminate all contracts we have, music and personal."
"A-are you blackmailing me?"
"No Rye, trust me this is best for you."
"I don't think it is. Andy, Andy, he sees you like the father he never had, I cannot tell him about this. He will be heartbroken."

"Rye, just sign here. You really have no choice."

So, I signed the paper, and a girl walked in. She seemed sweet enough I guess, but she was only in it for the money and fame.

"Now that you two have met, you should walk into the car together. Some "fans" should capture this moment on accident. Kiss also."
"No way am I kissing her? I have five lovely boyfriends who I will kiss, but not her. I AM GAY!" I shouted, with loads of anger.

"I will terminate the contracts. Go, I have things to deal with."
The girl, who's name was Lauren, grabbed my hand. We walked out, and she kissed me on the lips, and I tried not to look disgusted. I saw the "fans" taking pictures. We both got into the car and drove home, well I drove her home, and then I drove home.

Andy's POV (at around the same time)

"Yeah, I do enjoy live because I can really interact with you all," I said.
"I keep seeing loads of comments which say have you seen Rye with his new girlfriend. Rye does not have a girlfriend," I said, confused.

"Check out pictures from @roadtrip_stan," I read out and replied with, "Sure okay."

I opened up the instagram page, and I saw Rye kissing another girl. I felt sadness boil inside me. I made my phone fake ring, and I told the live.ly I had to go.

I walked into the kitchen, and I saw Brook cuddling with Jack while watching some TV.

"BOYS!" I yelled.

Jack must have noticed my anger, and so he said, "Andy, babe, calm down, yeah. Whatever is going we will figure it out. Just come sit down." Jack and Brook both sat up and made space between the two of them.