Four Years !Roadtrip!

It's been four years of ups and downs. I wasn't able to be a part of the whole ride, but I loved when I first jumped on board. It's been four years since Roadtrip formed. To Brook for smiling and being a weirdo, and for always being there to brighten a day. To Andy for being there to play a tune, shine his smile, tell a joke, or share a quote saying everything will be okay. To Rye for being there to look beautiful, play the guitar, or make some pasta. To Jack for being cute and Irish all the time, and for always yelling random stuff at the right moment. Finally, to Sonny, who wasn't always there, but now he is, we wouldn't want it any other way. Gotta have Sonny to pull out the toe when needed. I just wanted to say how proud of the boys I am for how far they have come. I also wanna say congrats on surviving four years of being in a band (well aside from good old Mike's 😂). That was a JOKE. I am also proud of Mikey for what he has contributed, and also what he is doing now. Final love and thanks to Alex, Connor, and Robbie for all the BTS stuff. Especially Robbie for being the biggest Randy shipper, and also giving us some funny content. So yeah happy four years. Much love to our big fandom family.
🌵🐝🍀🙈☀️