back in high school !five, Jarvey+Sandlyn!

AN/ You people are not ready. This is a double update cause the other one was short so here is another. 

Brook's POV

Lunch finally rolled around, and Sonny told me to meet him in the library. Andy was walking beside me as we headed in the direction of the lunch room.

"Hey, Ands, I am going to head to the library quick."

"Brook, going to the, LIBRARY. Who are you going to make out with?"

I blushed, "no, no one, well Sonny invited me."

Andy looked away, and there was some kind of look on his face: jealously. The thing was I really liked Sonny, but I also loved Andy in, recently, a non platonic way. I was so confused.

"See ya Ands, love ya," I said, heading in the direction of the library.
"Yep," he said, walking off.

I arrived at the library.

"Hi," I said, greeting the librarian.
"Head to the fifth nook, Brook," she said.

"What?" I questioned.
"Just trust me," she said.

"Okay," I said walking in the direction she advised me.

I walked to the nook, and I saw paper heart lining the shelves. I saw Sonny in the middle, holding a flower.
"Hey Brook, recently I have really fallen for you, for your smile, and your kind heart, and your jokes, and everything about you. I would be an idiot if I did not ask you this, so here it goes. Brooklyn, would you do the honor of going on a date with me?" he asked.

"Sonny," I said.
"Oh god have I mess-"
"Sonny," I said, pulling him into my arms, "you are sweet, kind, handsome, and overall perfect, but before I say yes, I need to tell you something. I have a crush on Andy, but I also have a crush on you. I am just a bit confused."

"Well, Brook, I have a secret, too. I like Andy, too, I just know you better, so I figured it would go away. As we got closer, it didn't. I did some research and apparently there is a sexuality called polyamerous, and you kinda can date two people, I don't know much-"

"Really?" I interrupted. That sounded like, well, how I was feeling.
"Yeah I think so Brook."
"Can I kiss you?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied.
Our lips met, and fireworks flew. His thin lips moved against mine and we enjoyed each other's tastes. We broke and kinda just stared into each other's eyes.
"I love your eyes," he said.

I blushed. After a few moments I asked him, "Lunch?"

"Lunch."

I grabbed his hand, and we walked to the lunch room where we sat with Andy, Harvey, and Jack.
"Hey lads," Harvey said.

"Hi," I said.
"Someone get together with someone else?" Harvey questioned.

"Maybe," Sonny said, smiling, and kissing our interlocked hands.

Andy got up, "I got to go." He looked rather upset.

"Well, we know wh-" Jack began.
"I'll go get him," I said, knowing exactly where he went.

I ran to the stairs and up to the fourth floor. I then walked to the very back hall. There was a door with a password lock that Andy had taken loads of time and figure out. He told me the password. I quickly tapped it in, and I saw Andy sitting at the edge of the tower side, he hands on the rail he slipped between. I quietly joined him.
"Hi Fovvs," I said.
"Brook, just go," he replied.
"No, Andy Fowler, no. I know wha-"

"What, you know what is happening. You know what it is like to find out your gay and then find out your a freak again in another way cause you like two boys. Furthermore, one of them is your best friend and one of them is his crush. Yeah, fucking perfect, Brook."

"Andy listen to me, babe, ju-"

"Don't babe me," he said, angry.
"Did you ever think that you are not a freak, and if you are a freak then so am I, and so is Sonny. We both like you and want you to be our boyfriend. Freaky."

"W-what?"

"Sonny and I figured out that we are both polyamerous, of a freak as you say."

"Brook, I didn't mean it l-like that."
"Andy, I know, just, just." I paused.

We sat in silence for a moment before I began again, "I love you Andy, how would I not. You are perfect and I want you to love me back, and I want you to love Sonny back."

"I-i-i do. I love you Brooklyn."

The door opened once more: Sonny.

"Can I join?" he asked, meagerly.

"Yeah," Andy said.

"I like you, Andy, and I like you Brook. That is it, that is all."

"Well I like you and Brook, too."

"Yeah, and I like Brook as well," I said, joking.
"Wow how to ruin a moment," Andy joked.
'Innit," I said.

"Can we cut the crap and be boyfriends?" Sonny said, bluntly.

"Yes," I said.
"I concur," Andy agreed.

I kissed Andy, quickly, before kissing Sonny. The two of them kissed each other.

"Let's get down from here," Andy suggested.

"Let's," Sonny agreed.

AN/ Reactions?